FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls set to 0,50$

If I accept every suggestion , affiliates will be more happy , but only for short time.

If you let me to think on things and fix my price on certain things , i will be here for long run.

So for now , i can't set that price for multi download ,hope you understand.

Please read the fact behind it.

Let me explain the truth of multiple download behind every host.

1$ which is not achievable , becoz the most high size files are paid 30$ for 1000 download so it is like 0.03 for a download.

So you need 33 downloads from Tier 1 to achieve 1$ from that ip. The maximum the user can download per day is 2gb as free and also there is a waiting time behind it. So no one can download a lot per day to get you 1$ from a IP.

1$ per ip will be useful only for person who tries to manipulate a system and fake his downloads.

Inorder to avoid this we need to have such limitation. And many host who count multi downloads are ending up in closing the affiliate program becoz the users are manipulting.

We are here for long run and make you all happy by keeping high price for a download , so hope now every one understand it.

Any news about FTP Upload and how to add sbi account no . on indian bank button

Any news about FTP Upload and how to add sbi account no . on indian bank button

FTP Uploads are live always.

use this

ftp.fileom.com
site username
site pass

And for new user it may take upto 5 hours for account creation for FTP.

For SBI Bank just update the Payment Option Like this after choosing Indian Bank

1)Bank Name 2)Name 3)Account Number 4)IFSC Code

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been uploading this file for 4 hrs already..
fileom.JPG

After I posted this it downloaded right away sooner than the suspected 2 hrs

Last edited:
Yes , it will makes you to think better switch to premium. You may get 8$ for that.

And also for today even though we are new ,one guy made 6 sales in PPS :)

Thank you for answer.
Other, I found sometimes download earning no counted. I don't download my own files.
For example :
Downloads 67 / $0.9550 => Downloads 69 / $0.9550 (earning no counted)
Please fix. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you for answer.
Other, I found sometimes download earning no counted. I don't download my own files.
For example :
Downloads 67 / $0.9550 => Downloads 69 / $0.9550 (earning no counted)
Please fix. Thanks!

I am 100% sure the earnings are counting properly. We have tested it well and it counts properly. Well you may download it by some chance or less size files are not consider for earning less than 1mb. Thats the only two reason.

Give me your username , i can have a look in to it and make you sure why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back