FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
filegrasper: Thank you for your assistance. I have seen that you removed the files from your abusive affiliate and as per your request I will inform you if any cases of repeat infringement occur.

Last edited:
If you recorded videos from MFC, it doesn't mean that you are the content owner. And this it is what is happening in filelockers business,I don"t think that the owner of this site it"s a bad person that don"t want to help you.

Last edited:
XxxMasterxxX said:
Right Same Like me.they dont pay on the time so i finish work on fileom Because they cant pay on time but RDP sites want money from me on time if they cant pay on time so how we do work on that tpe sites.ShutDown OM

You clearly have no clue how to do business. If your business depends on the income like this, then get a fucking office job. You will be paid on time. (usually)

In a business where you're your own boss, then you always have some capital which is used to pay expenses. Because usually the income and expenses doesn't usually come at a same time.
BTW, it's much more complex than this, but it's in a nutshell how it works.

Hi! filegrasper.
s010 server don't counted download again.
This is a big program. When download = "0".
Even if i am premiun member that i still get file deleted.
Please check and fix it.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi! filegrasper.
s010 server don't counted download again.
This is a big program. When download = "0".
Even if i am premiun member that i still get file deleted.
Please check and fix it.
Thanks

Downloads are counting Good. And premium member files wont be erased. And also if you need to check for your account please pm me the username , I will ask my tech team to look for it.

The extra 10% promo for PPD program didn't last more than 24 hours -_-

and why don't you fixe pay dates to 15th and 30th of each month ?
On the first page There is the mention "pay twice per month" but it does work like this in reality. I don't have any problem with twice payment per month at least it´s payed at time. But with the actual system we don't know when requesting payout and when we will get.
except that, Fileom is a good filehost. Keep up the good work guys ;)

The extra 10% promo for PPD program didn't last more than 24 hours -_-

and why don't you fixe pay dates to 15th and 30th of each month ?
On the first page There is the mention "pay twice per month" but it does work like this in reality. I don't have any problem with twice payment per month at least it´s payed at time. But with the actual system we don't know when requesting payout and when we will get.
except that, Fileom is a good filehost. Keep up the good work guys ;)

I have made it for more than 24 hours really. I just removed before few hours.

And also , we are getting paid very later from our advertisers and recently we faced a lot of chargeback , so all these things make us to get the payments to get delayed.

And we are finding out some more big partners with some quick payments , so that we can do payment as quick as possible. I will get it done asap , but dont know how quick we are going to do that.

I really appreciate all people who dont post like other posting snap often , even i repeatedly told that we will pay. Thanks a lot for your efforts :)

I request payment

2013-10-30$5.02PENDING

you rules -> Payment Days : Request between 1st to 15th you will be paid on 30th - 15th and request between 15th to 30th you will be paid on 15th to 1st.

when you pay me??
;)

Almost impossible to get sales with FO.At least yet. I switched again to PPD plan.

Still most of the people with us are in PPS. And making good Sale.

Filegrasper, have you considered making the FTP password different from the login password? As an extra security feature.

Yes, We will change it to different pass soon :)

2013-10-30$33.60PENDING
2013-10-22$33.44PENDING
What time payment

It will be done before the end of this month. Waiting for certain payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back