FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear filegrasper,
thank you for listening the uploader's feedback.
Few filehosts in the market right now (honestly in my opinion you are the only one) has that brilliant response and it's great because you are creating loyal users, and this is very important, we want your filehost strong and healthy for long long time because is a jewel in the cyberlocker market.

Now the stat is working fine, if you are in PPD plan, no way to complaint, but hey PPS isn't bad either, yesterday with all the confusion about stats, I changed my plan to PPS and got a sale xD

your filehost is great keep working hard filegrasper and thank you for your kind support

take care :sun:

Dear filegrasper,
thank you for listening the uploader's feedback.
Few filehosts in the market right now (honestly in my opinion you are the only one) has that brilliant response and it's great because you are creating loyal users, and this is very important, we want your filehost strong and healthy for long long time because is a jewel in the cyberlocker market.

Now the stat is working fine, if you are in PPD plan, no way to complaint, but hey PPS isn't bad either, yesterday with all the confusion about stats, I changed my plan to PPS and got a sale xD

your filehost is great keep working hard filegrasper and thank you for your kind support

take care :sun:

can't agree more :) !!

Error: Can not leech uploaded file3

Remote upload not working

Last edited:
Your pending payout: $30.85
You have Pending Payout , you cannot request again untill the last one is Paid

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2013-10-26$10.01PENDING
2013-10-16$20.84PENDING

no pay no work

could you please remove this ???

yRuSL.jpg

instead downloading the file, click to that download some program??? please remove.

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2013-10-26$10.01PENDING
2013-10-16$20.84PENDING

no pay no work
Right Same Like me.they dont pay on the time so i finish work on fileom Because they cant pay on time but RDP sites want money from me on time if they cant pay on time so how we do work on that tpe sites.ShutDown OM

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2013-10-26$10.01PENDING
2013-10-16$20.84PENDING

no pay no work

As I said , we will be making all payout with in our mentioned period.

yRuSL.jpg

instead downloading the file, click to that download some program??? please remove.

I am sure this wont affect any of your downloads or sales, they have to be placed to make money from ads to keep site going for long time.

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2013-10-26$10.01PENDING
2013-10-16$20.84PENDING

no pay no work
Right Same Like me.they dont pay on the time so i finish work on fileom Because they cant pay on time but RDP sites want money from me on time if they cant pay on time so how we do work on that tpe sites.ShutDown OM

We will start weekly payment soon :)

yRuSL.jpg

I am sure this wont affect any of your downloads or sales, they have to be placed to make money from ads to keep site going for long time.

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2013-10-26$10.01PENDING
2013-10-16$20.84PENDING

no pay no work

I Hope you will scam Like a FileSonic soon

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2013-10-26$10.01PENDING
2013-10-16$20.84PENDING

no pay no work

I Hope you will scam Like a FileSonic soon

If you hope so then its your hope, not every ones. Wish you luck with other host :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back