FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2013-11-14$17.37PENDING
I pressed the wrong button
Please help me to cancel
Username: o71622
Thank you

It is fixed.

We are working on few more things to make ourself fully stablised with lots of function.

and after doing test of all , weekly payments will be scheduled.

this filehost is good ?

Untitled.png

in my experience with filehost...this is the first one not shaving sales...checked it myself several times...they pay on schedule (info in first post) and they even pay reseller sales. ty and keep up the good work.

wtf, which content do u upload ?

Last edited:
Since yesterday as you changed your downloadpage again to this (shitty) Captcha you don't count any download.

Now lot of Pop-Ups, Captcha appears for 2-3 seconds (so you have to click again on the show captcha-Button, and of course 1st of all the next Pop-Up appears), really "GREAT" changes.

Regards

Since yesterday as you changed your downloadpage again to this (shitty) Captcha you don't count any download.

Now lot of Pop-Ups, Captcha appears for 2-3 seconds (so you have to click again on the show captcha-Button, and of course 1st of all the next Pop-Up appears), really "GREAT" changes.

Regards

Hi,

We have added new changes to site to avoid fake downloads. What is meant by that?

Let me explain, How can we pay you for the download for which we are not getting paid?

1) All automated downloads are not considered as Paid download. But they will show as downloaded.

You may share in good site but not all your files are downloaded by legit downloaders as they use various tricks to download from us.

We came to know many user are downloading without coming to site for which we aren't getting any money. So we have to add this change to make us live long with the same rates we offers.

I know many site doing this changes to save themselves. But we are late in this.

Note: If any one have any doubt , lets do a public test through WJ users. Those who needs to test put your username here , we can make all test public. I am open for 100% challenge :)

Last edited:
That's your right, even its bad to have so much Pop-Ups.

And i tested it 1 hour ago by myself, with a fresh IP and deleted cookies regulary over your downloadpage (used FF) and you didn't count this download.

More is not to tell.

That's your right, even its bad to have so much Pop-Ups.

And i tested it 1 hour ago by myself, with a fresh IP and deleted cookies regulary over your downloadpage (used FF) and you didn't count this download.

More is not to tell.

I can prove you. So please share here a clean file of 10mb (use bc.vc to short it) . And then ask some one to download by coming here and then watch the earning added for that files. You can even use PM function to test it with your friends. But simply dont test by changing your IP as that is also considered as manipulating the download counts.

Hope you got me.

Last edited:

Regards

Hi,

We have added new changes to site to avoid fake downloads. What is meant by that?

Let me explain, How can we pay you for the download for which we are not getting paid?

1) All automated downloads are not considered as Paid download. But they will show as downloaded.

You may share in good site but not all your files are downloaded by legit downloaders as they use various tricks to download from us.

We came to know many user are downloading without coming to site for which we aren't getting any money. So we have to add this change to make us live long with the same rates we offers.

I know many site doing this changes to save themselves. But we are late in this.

Note: If any one have any doubt , lets do a public test through WJ users. Those who needs to test put your username here , we can make all test public. I am open for 100% challenge :)

and premium users downloads count ?

PS: u can send jDownloader a message so they can support u

Hi,

and premium users downloads count ?

PS: u can send jDownloader a message so they can support u

Premium user download are considered yes :)

And thanks for the info we will contact them soon :) . I hope you understand my answer very fast.

Stat freeze or don't counted download.
And downloadpage load slow!!!

If you have a lots of jdownload users then earning wont be added for that download. And still our new system is not fully implemented. It will be done within 7 days so you can see some raise and low in stats.

And also detailed reports will be showed in report page.

Stat freeze or don't counted download.
And downloadpage load slow!!!

If you have a lots of jdownload users then earning wont be added for that download. And still our new system is not fully implemented. It will be done within 7 days so you can see some raise and low in stats.

Thanx for the information, me too same problem with the stats

Thanx for the information, me too same problem with the stats

Now we have fixed everything on our end as most user doesnt like the new update. So fileom will be working normal like before. Please test it yourself and post here.

As a bonus we are going to give 10% extra for all your downloads today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back