Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,847 comments
If I don't receive the money in 48 hours, I will report you to wjunction and you have to say why you send the money in 24 hours but you don't send it even in 7 days. Are you kidding us?
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

if you work with people, why don't you answer them?

Last edited:
it happened quit a few times last year to me
Status said paid but did not receive any money on paypal

But i informed them about the issue via email and they were very cooperative about it and getting the payout later that day or two..

Anyhow my status said paid too but no money received yet also at this moment they are not responding to my email... hope they will

Hello Guys,

I'm Happy to annouce upcoming update to filemoon, below will describe what is going to change in detail.

1. Changes related to accounts
- Multi account detection and auto ban system (Whoever has more than one account with us but has not notified us about it will be banned and all files removed automaticly everytime person creates account).
- Ban evading prevention (If you were banned but then created new account you will be banned again automaticly with all files removed).
- 2FA auth permanently on (to improve accounts security 2 factor authentication will be enforced for all accounts).
- Account removal button (Simple button that will allow you to close your account with filemoon anytime you want).

2. Earnings and income changes.
- Website blacklist detection (Automatic system that will be disabling your earnings if your website is blacklisted by google).
- Views system removal (System that will replace old fasion views system by removing limit on how how many percentage was watched, removing limits of counting per ip instead your will receive money by rates and amount of ads that was actually opened by your viewer. This system will be working in test mode for atleast 3 months and any of you will be able to enable it in settings. Please note that rates will not be fixed they will be fluctuating live based on your traffic quality and each user might have different rates based on quality and conversion factor).

3. Premium Changes
- Price for premium accounts will be increased.
- 4k Support (Yes we will support 4k videos for premium accounts. As long as you have premium 4k quality will be served. Please note that some of your viewers might not be able to handle 4k quality streaming).
- Finally storage increase feature will be served.
- Premium purchase trough your account money will be enabled.

4. Payout Changes
- Telegram bot (You will be able to withdraw your balance via already set payout method. All payments will be instantly delivered to your wallet upon requesting and confirming the request)
- Minimum payout limits per method with fees according to method (There will be some changes for each method so we dont get 50 payouts for 25$ from single user).

5. Filtering system changes
- General improvements to better recognize CSAM and other content that violates our ToS

6. Files Manager Changes
- Adding export for folders and subfolders (if you export main folder all files inside that folder and all subfolders in it will be exported).
- Sharing folders (Adding ability to share entire folder so all your files that are public will be visible there).
- Playlists (Creating playlists which will be automaticly moving into next video on the playlist when first one were watched).

7. Search Results improvements for websites
- Feature to display information before play click about pop ads as many of you do not add that which then google blacklist your sites or deranks them. With that option you will comply with their policy which should improve your search results (please note that if you have popads on your website you need to display that information in every place where the ads will be triggered, this option is dedicated to users who has ads only in player.)
- NSFW information (will be displayed without ability to disable it at all erotic content)

8. DSP Platform Introduction

We have prepared Demand Side Platform for advertisers who work with us and also for new advertisers who would like to advertise over filemoon, normally this feature was private for certain companies that work with us however now everyone who would like to advertise over filemoon will be able to sign up and advertise. DSP platform comes with Open RTB protocol and all reporting data like conversions and other stuff.

---

As always if you wish us to implement new features or have ideas how to improve filemoon we are happy to hear you out and implement good features so if you have anything you can always PM me.

All payouts untill this update is released will be processed ONCE A WEEK.

Regards
Oleg

Back