Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,855 comments
Hello,

We have restored the website to the normal functionality. We're sorry for incovienience caused. Website was down due to unexpected hardware failure at one of our database servers, we've removed failed server and connected our backup one. During night we will put website offline for about 1 hour to add more database servers. Downtime will start from 00:00 UTC to 01:00 UTC

If I'm just starting out with sites will you remove my videos when I have few views? I would like to use your hosting and in the future I would have enough what do I need to do to not get banned?

Can you please add the feature of preview during watching, like when you move the cursor to certain time you see a preview of the video before you click on it?

Hope you get what I'm talking about :D

Thank you.

Can you please add the feature of preview during watching, like when you move the cursor to certain time you see a preview of the video before you click on it?

Hope you get what I'm talking about :D

Thank you.

Not really. It would require producing different previews with different sizes. Current previews are very small sizes and we can't actually trigger them in player as they're simply too small.

Not really. It would require producing different previews with different sizes. Current previews are very small sizes and we can't actually trigger them in player as they're simply too small.
Just to confirm that you get my request,
This is the preview I'm talking about, you know when you move the cursor to certain time it gives you a preview of the video,
Here is an example from Youtube
KyWRMHh.png

And thank you for your time.

Just to confirm that you get my request,
This is the preview I'm talking about, you know when you move the cursor to certain time it gives you a preview of the video,
Here is an example from Youtube
KyWRMHh.png

And thank you for your time.

Okay you're talking not about the preview but about the timeslider. We have this feature. You need to enable it in Player->Timeslider

I can't edit name file, the 3 dots is inactive

Disable that intrusive adblock then.

Hi, each time after 10 to 15 minuting each video says "this video can not be played at this time " why??

sometimes afteer 30 minutes to 45 minutes

I think there is error if lot of viewers watching at same time same video
Post automatically merged:

Hi, there is critical error and strange. I have account with you have I have uploaded many moves since last 10 days, everything was working fine now suddenly your website does not working with my ip. if I am using other ip from any other internet then it is working otherwise it is not working with my actuall ip from, the IP address I used to create account the IP address I was using without any error since last 10 days.
I cleared cookies, I cleared cache, I changed device but same IP, I change browser. it mean your system is blocking IP address if one we user have lot of movies uploaded any if user is receive huge view for the account? please guide and help. thanks

Last edited:
ARE YOU GUYS BLIND ?

ONCE AGAIN:

ALL OF OUR DOMAINS WAS BLOCKED BY OUR DOMAIN PROVIDER NJAL.LA WHICH MEANS ALL OUR DOMAINS ARE DOWN AND ALL OUR CUSTOMERS DOMAINS ARE DOWN WHO REGISTERED DOMAIN VIA OUR SERVICES. WE ARE WORKING TO RESTORE ALL DOMAINS AND GET BACK ONLINE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ALL YOUR DATA IS SAFE AND NO SINGLE FILE IS LOST.

PLEASE DONT SPAM THIS THREAD SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN SEE OUR MESSAGE. ALSO IF YOU HAVE DOMAINS AT NJAL.LA RUN AWAY FROM THEM ASAP.

Back