Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,880 comments
remote upload is dead again (tested with streamsb, doodstream, streamtape etc), DMCA Removial Button doesnt work (btw all 3 buttons are dead https://prnt.sc/q5sf1Lvnikc3), File uploader and Browser Upload ultra slow (400 kb/s with 1gbit server) sorry, but after 5 months we hope you changed anything, but nothing happend xD scam
Post automatically merged:

and pending remote uploads arent deletable

Hello,

1. Such buttons are not the actual buttons and never meant to be clickable not sure about your conclusion.
2. https://gyazo.com/d64f548314f0aae8449a0656404dfb09 - Yes our upload is very slow if you manage to upload files every 2-5 seconds. I highly doubt that you could upload that amount of files with average 400kb/s speed.
3. I've reviewed remote. We have full workers running all the time and they're picking links randomly. Files you're trying to "download" and they "fail" are with error at your host that you're trying to download from. Sample here: https://gyazo.com/52746032bd22b0c31d6099301373e561

Remote deletion is not possible because it's intended so we can trace all the errors.

So "scam" is just your review.

Regards
David

Last edited:
at the moment works everything fine, we had three times where remote doesnt start for half an hour. we give you a try because your host is stable for slow internet connection users

at the moment works everything fine, we had three times where remote doesnt start for half an hour. we give you a try because your host is stable for slow internet connection users

Hello,

I'm sorry but you probably missunderstood our system. Our remote upload is not like everyone else. We're able to bypass most of the hosts limit. Sometimes remote doesn't even have time to update the progress as file is fetched already within one second.

Regarding speed. We use multiple high end speed servers that are able to handle thousands of viewers at single video. We use our dedicated file proxy solutions so each file is being served from nearest location to the end viewer.

Regards
David

Is the force disable Adblock working?

There seems to be a high amount of views that still view the video with Ad blockers. I would get more $$$ if these people were forced to disable their adblockers before viewing the videos

Is this something you can take a look at @FileMoon

I know it cant be 100% perfect, but to have a near 50/50 split between paid views and views with adblock it seems disproportionate

Last edited:

There seems to be a high amount of views that still view the video with Ad blockers. I would get more $$$ if these people were forced to disable their adblockers before viewing the videos

I know it cant be 100% perfect, but to have a near 50/50 split between paid views and views with adblock it seems disproportionate

Hello,

I'm sorry for the late reply on your post. We update our detection twice a month and usually next day we see new report at github that maintains adb lists. Then they implement workaround. It's very hard to mantain force to disable adblock.

We're already looking for a best solution and with future update that will happen this monday we will simply break the player if Force Disable ADB is enabled and user has ADB which means video will not be playable and player will display error code with message "In order to watch this video please disable adblock as it breaks our player".

Regards
David

Yeah exactly, I was interested in using the host and I tested it for few days but I got disproportionate amount of paid views and views in adblock.
Even on some other hosts where I have "force disable adblock" function not enabled, I still get much less unpaid views there than I did on Filemoon with "force disable adblock" function enabled. It made no sense.

Yeah exactly, I was interested in using the host and I tested it for few days but I got disproportionate amount of paid views and views in adblock.
Even on some other hosts where I have "force disable adblock" function not enabled, I still get much less unpaid views there than I did on Filemoon with "force disable adblock" function enabled. It made no sense.

Hello,

Let me clarify few things out. You cannot compare detection itself becasuse most of the hosts has bad detection so they pay you for adblock views as they cannot detect it's adblock. We do detect every adblock that exists with our custom made checkups thats why we detect all that sort of the traffic. However preventing these adblock viewers from acessing the player is a completly different story.

Regards
David

** Small Update **

We're aware that during peak hours some of our servers started slowing down. Because of that we're implementing new servers to cover traffic spikes we get so such issue will be once again resolved. All the new servers should be live within 3-5 hours. We're setting them up at the time i write this message.

With Regards
FileMoon Team

@FileMoon

site down ?

bW6jdx.jpg

Edit: nevermind came back up after i refreshed a few times

Last edited:
Hello,

Hello,

I have problems with these two files:

This video was uploaded over 2 months ago and it still gives this:
Video is processing now.
Conversion stage: ...

Second video with a problem (232011):

I hope you can check and find the issue with these files.

1. That file is not playable as it has orginal quality (Same as you uploaded). But since you had premium and you had encoding disabled video will not be playable as it's not MP4+AAC format.

2. Investigating second file now.

@FileMoon

site down ?

bW6jdx.jpg

Looks like an ddos attack, our system has already mitigated it

Regards
David

Looks to be doing the job already, if its been implemented.

IMG-20221103-122449.jpg

I spoke too soon. Its back up to being even with paid views today :(

Last edited:
Funny that you make Jokes of streamsb that no videos work every 2 days, but you can't keep your own host running for more than 1 day xD

every day upload is dead for 2-3 hours several times a day. currently 1.5 hours remote upload pending different hostings tested on 3 of our uploader accounts, 45minutes FTP upload pending, and browser upload after 15 minutes for 150 mb/s file upload failed.

the only joke here is you xD before you gossip about other hosts you should be able to run your own service stably xD

Funny that you make Jokes of streamsb that no videos work every 2 days, but you can't keep your own host running for more than 1 day xD

every day upload is dead for 2-3 hours several times a day. currently 1.5 hours remote upload pending different hostings tested on 3 of our uploader accounts, 45minutes FTP upload pending, and browser upload after 15 minutes for 150 mb/s file upload failed.

the only joke here is you xD before you gossip about other hosts you should be able to run your own service stably xD

We're running maintenance of remote as well ftp at the moment. If you don't like filemoon don't use it. For sure other hosts will suit you better.

Regards
David

Back