Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,850 comments
Correct. They have good features. Nothing to complain about.

But if I upload to a host I won't mention (starts with a s and ends with a b) the file is instantly available as original if h264/aac. And then further encoded in 3 more resolutions.

No need for visitors to wait for 3 hours.

Last edited:

But if I upload to a host I won't mention (starts with a s and ends with a b) the file is instantly available as original if h264/aac. And then further encoded in 3 more resolutions.

Ask much as i would love filemoon to allow us free users to upload mp4 and have the option to not encode, its pretty clear they won't do it as its cheaper for encoding servers than it is for streaming servers

Every other host: Here's the original video to watch while we encode it in the background
Filemoon: No, encode first, watch later

Hello,

I'm sorry which file do you mean? According to your account with username "sniffdog" file named "San-076" was uploaded at "2022-10-13 01:26:20" encoded at "2022-10-13 01:29:19" transfered to storage server at "2022-10-13 01:30:49". Also i would like to hear more about your motivation. You're not active user. Coming to filemoon once per 2 days according to your login logs and you upload average 3 files per visit with 0 views in total. Your account has the lowest priority from all users since it's not active account even after we still process your files

@FileMoon I started to use them to watch online and I find that the 1080P encoding quality is perfect and also that it takes the subtitles automatically from the MKV, I think this server is perfect. Regards

Thank you for your opinion sir

Every other host: Here's the original video to watch while we encode it in the background
Filemoon: No, encode first, watch later

Oh yes and every other host offers 1080p quality with average 2mbs bitrate :D

Regards
David

I am quite surprised that you out my actions in public, including filenames and username.

I will inform WJ's staff about this.

Furthermore I have test uploaded that file several times. The last test took about 3 hours before it was encoded and available.

The reason why I am still an inactive user is that I am not convinced yet you provide continued adequate service before I buy premium views and use Filemoon to be my main provider.

I am quite surprised that you out my actions in public, including filenames and username.

I will inform WJ's staff about this.

Furthermore I have test uploaded that file several times. The last test took about 3 hours before it was encoded and available.

The reason why I am still an inactive user is that I am not convinced yet you provide continued adequate service before I buy premium views and use Filemoon to be my main provider.

Thank you for reply,

nowadays fake news and false information is a big problem especially in online boards where everyone can hide behind an online alias.
As far as i know is your username public knowledge? I didnt share your email and i only shared the filenames so we are sure we talk about the same file.

Sadly it seems like you use your premium rank in wjunction to spread wrong informations about hard working videohosts like filemoon.
Because of this reason i advice you to not use my support thread anymore or i have to complain as well.

Thank you for using our service have a great day
David

1) That username is chosen and used by me personally. It is an outing. Furthermore, it is not justified to share filenames in public.
2) You could have discussed and shared info by PM as we've done before.
3) Why would I use my 'premium rank' to spread 'false information?
4) Did you notice 1800+ likes? Where do you think they come from?
5) At the start of Filemoon, I helped to report bugs.
6) FYI WJ is a public forum and every member is allowed to post in every thread as they see fit and keep themselves to the rules. So I will gladly refrain from using your advice. Unless you can proof information is fake.
7) If you kick like a mule, expect some kicks back.
8) I fail to notice YOUR motivation to add a popup over the 'encode process' status. Maximize profits? I thought 0% had only one popup on the video?

screenshot-120.png

Do you really think this will help visitors to stay on a site?

David, I really like Filemoon's features, but it has hiccups like long encoding processes.

Have a nice day.
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

I'm sorry which file do you mean? According to your account with username "sniffdog" file named "San-076" was uploaded at "2022-10-13 01:26:20" encoded at "2022-10-13 01:29:19" transfered to storage server at "2022-10-13 01:30:49". Also i would like to hear more about your motivation. You're not active user. Coming to filemoon once per 2 days according to your login logs and you upload average 3 files per visit with 0 views in total. Your account has the lowest priority from all users since it's not active account even after we still process your files

Thank you for your opinion sir

Oh yes and every other host offers 1080p quality with average 2mbs bitrate :D

Regards
David
You surely don't talk about this host?

screenshot-121.png

Furthermore, I did another test and it seems your logs provide false information.

The last test was uploaded at XX.14.00 and finished at XX.00 ... 45 minutes. The last test yesterday was 2-3 hours.

Well at least my rant finally worked and the popup has been removed from the process page.:relaxed:

Last edited:
20 days later still testing from "selected users"? If someone here has the ability to make playlist, he could send printscreen. @candyman you are the most satisfied user (for your reasons) here, do you have the ability to make playlists?

i cannot make playlists and i dont need to make playlists, its not a feature i want or need.

the only features i need are space and file longevity (no encoding of mp4 would be useful as i want to give my users the best quality 1080p, but also not a big deal)

i guess im more satisfied than most as i only require 2 things to make me happy.

@FileMoon friends, why the upload is sometimes slow and the encoding too? yesterday it took almost 1 hour to upload a file and I upload by RDP of 1Gbs.

Hello,

Can i have more data about your RDP via PM? Need an Location and IP address. Will forward this to our tech to check routes between your RDP and our upload servers.

Regards
David

But still these friggin popups on the 'process' page ... even of you close them, they popup again. Ad Block does help though. But I can understand a visitor will turn back if they see a popup with Scam, Ripoff ...

But encoding is fast now.

Last edited:
tipm is such a megalomaniac who thinks he can dictate to file/stream hosters what earning rules should be active. and when he is ignored, he is offended

1 View or Download are counted per 24 hours per user ip.
<...>
I not recommend this site anyone.
You not change 1 ip / 24 view or download why not money your site? My users is love Filemoon only problem your words.Not change two per 24 hours ip....Okay go add referal rate,or premium user other ideas and income rates,webmaster,publishers and more.Tip : adswikia..

1 IP 24 Hour / View or download why not change 2 ip minimum all site.Low ads? Poor money site team? Or what a problem?! Anyone idea send mr filemoon.I upload all day filemoon.Filemoon say 1 ip...low income.Upload is hard work not remote.Not cheat.

Hello,

I think filemoon is the best streaming server. It is so fast loading time and low ads. My viewer like filemoon so much.

Thank you for your opinion Sir
@FileMoon , People still report errors 230000 and 232011. I can't see these errors, but some people do.

Since you report it today i might know the reason. One of our servers is currently disabled due to hardware failure. We're replacing the damaged disk in the server and will be rebuilding RAID soon.

Regards
David

Back