Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,743 comments
@FileMoon , I understand you downgraded the video quality for 1080p by about 30%. Pity. It doesn't look bad but it doesn't look good now.
Post automatically merged:

Of course, it's better than other hosts that only offer 720p.

Last edited:
@FileMoon , I understand you downgraded the video quality for 1080p by about 30%. Pity. It doesn't look bad but it doesn't look good now.

Of course, it's better than other hosts that only offer 720p.

Oh well we don't control bitrate at all. All we changed is actually preset into slow one as we don't have ultra big queues anymore and video can be processed now slower so we also decided to decrease CRF per quality which produces similar output at lower bitrate. We still provide the best quality over all other competitors.

Regards
David

@FileMoon sorry but a few days ago, I had seized this thing:
@FileMoon Thank you very much, now it is there and I have enabled it, but the download button refers to the direct link of the file where the streaming page is, but instead it should refer to the download link, that is "filemoon.sx/download/ "could it be done like this? I hope so, I await your reply. Thank you.
Also because for example I have deactivated the download button from the direct link page, so if you click from the embed on the download button it takes you back to the page where you can only see the streaming and there is no download button there.
and I was told "Sure", but nothing has been changed yet, and the download button always refers to the streaming page, is there a date for when it will be fixed or will it be fixed as soon as possible? Thanks.

@FileMoon sorry but a few days ago, I had seized this thing:

and I was told "Sure", but nothing has been changed yet, and the download button always refers to the streaming page, is there a date for when it will be fixed or will it be fixed as soon as possible? Thanks.

Hello,

No eta for this.

Regards
David

@FileMoon

has this been implemented yet?

Hello,

Not yet. It's done in our dev version however not pushed to live with other features yet. We're experiencing delay on pushing new features as we've been growed in traffic recently and we need to put our priority at new servers at the moment. We're adding about 10 new servers per day to unload our older servers and maintain the quality we provide. I will inform you when new features are live.

Regards
David

This host is now #1 from all videos host.
I like it's very much
Im sharing points here which i like it very much
1. There streaming speed is too good very fast from all video hosting.
2. There encoding quality is good user can watch video in good quality
3.they are paying for Download too some host does not paying for Download they only pay for views.
4. They have download button in there embed.
5.they are supported dood stream in remote uploads on one support remote uploads from dood stream remote from dood stream is very fast like 10 to 20 second then video will be in yours file moon account.
6. They have customs ads for free in 0% earnings mode lots of hosts does not providing customs ads for free they are charging money.
7. In 0% earnings you will only face 1 pop it's means this hosts providing services to make vsistor and webmaster happy.
This means he doesn't doing bussines for money.

May be some other points I am missing to leave here.

I wish that's filemoon never leave us every year lots of host are going closed day by day.

8. They do not remove file due to inactivity lots of hosts removing file due to inactivity.
This features is very helpful for small webmaster

Last edited:
. They do not remove file due to inactivity lots of hosts removing file due to inactivity.

This is the biggest one for me. I hope they dont change that and the amount of storage they provide.

But i would be happy with maybe a limit of 365 days. Thats long enough for the small webmasters and short enough to stop people using it for long term storage.

All of your other points are spot on.

whats everyone opinion on what resolution to upload in?

i can do either 720p (3500k) or 1080p (5500k)

what would look better once its been through filemoons encoder

hi there. please support .ts extension files. it would be so great if you'd do it.

do you plan to add new payment options to pay for premium view and user packages? there is only 2 crypto options at the moents and i think it is very less.

Last edited:
Hello Guys,

This host is now #1 from all videos host.
I like it's very much
Im sharing points here which i like it very much
1. There streaming speed is too good very fast from all video hosting.
2. There encoding quality is good user can watch video in good quality
3.they are paying for Download too some host does not paying for Download they only pay for views.
4. They have download button in there embed.
5.they are supported dood stream in remote uploads on one support remote uploads from dood stream remote from dood stream is very fast like 10 to 20 second then video will be in yours file moon account.
6. They have customs ads for free in 0% earnings mode lots of hosts does not providing customs ads for free they are charging money.
7. In 0% earnings you will only face 1 pop it's means this hosts providing services to make vsistor and webmaster happy.
This means he doesn't doing bussines for money.

May be some other points I am missing to leave here.

I wish that's filemoon never leave us every year lots of host are going closed day by day.

8. They do not remove file due to inactivity lots of hosts removing file due to inactivity.

This is the biggest one for me. I hope they dont change that and the amount of storage they provide.

But i would be happy with maybe a limit of 365 days. Thats long enough for the small webmasters and short enough to stop people using it for long term storage.

All of your other points are spot on.

This is so far the best video host, I strongly suggest webmasters use this host as main video host, you wont be disappointed

Thank you for your opinion, it really matters for us. We're thankful that we're providing service that users are happy from.

whats everyone opinion on what resolution to upload in?

i can do either 720p (3500k) or 1080p (5500k)

what would look better once its been through filemoons encoder

No difference actually. U will get similar output for each quality.

hi there. please support .ts extension files. it would be so great if you'd do it.

do you plan to add new payment options to pay for premium view and user packages? there is only 2 crypto options at the moents and i think it is very less.

.ts is a chunked hls format. Not sure why would we had to support chunks of videos. We don't plan to add any other payment options for premium services at the moment.

Regards
David

@FileMoon

did the encoding just get another knock down in quality.

A 720p - 3.1GB file just re-encoded to 996mb??

the 3.1GB file of mine was originally encoded at 3000kbps

so im guessing 720p encoding is at around 1000kbps now?

Last edited:
Back