Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,827 comments
Hello,

We found what has got changed at dood. We're working to adjust our leecher. I have disabled auto error delete from remote. Files from these urls will be downloaded once we launch new update.

Regards
David
Great, you are always the best.
Post automatically merged:

Great, you are always the best.
BTW, Is there any news about the default domain

Last edited:
hello i just got an error 233000

the video starts to run and after a while it gives the error

Hello,

I've watched whole video and no error have appeared. So i will ask you for more data in terms to trace the issue.

Please next time when you test videos please open your browser console. Once error happen there will be bunch of errors in "console tab" as well there will be an error in "network tab". Please take a full screen of entire console as well as entire network tab and send it to me trough PM including these data as well your device type/os/browser.

Regards
David

Thank you for reporting the issue we can confirm it. Will implement a fix tomorrow with new update.

** FileMoon Update v1.0.3 **

- New playlist system (youtube like)
Everyone will be able to set their videos into playlist and share whole playlist instead. On the left there will be player on the right playlist item just like at youtube.

- New folder system
Everyone will be able to publish their folders by sharing folder link. Such option will offer direct access for everyone to files inside the folder, they also will be able to see all the folders inside specific folders and browse them.

- Global Search Function
Every viewer of the filemoon will be able to use search to explore the files with public status which means extra views for publishers. Anyone who doesn't want their files to be copied shall use anti clone function.

Bugfixes/New Features:

- Default Embed/Sharing Domain
- Player Audio Selection
- Within player font customization (It saves per viewer settings now)
- 233000 error fix due to broken subtitles
- More default audio selection languages

Each of the listed updates will be pushed day by day starting from tomorrow.

As always i would like to thank our users of choosing FileMoon. We're happy that we can work with you and deliver best possible solution to all of our members! We hope that our platform will be best for your websites. We're also happy to announce that we've crossed magic number of 10 million files being uploaded and active to filemoon.

With Regards
FileMoon Team
tell me how to make a playlist? I've been looking and haven't found this opportunity

Hello,

I just sent you the images of the error

The issue is found and fully fixed now.

tell me how to make a playlist? I've been looking and haven't found this opportunity

This feature is not yet available for all the users. It will be released to public view very soon. We're almost fixed all the bugs that were reported by beta testers.

Regards
David

Hi David,
After I choose my own domain, the reCAPTCHA in the download page will be wrong, but if I change the domain back to filemoon.sx, the reCAPTCHA will be normal.

Hi David,
After I choose my own domain, the reCAPTCHA in the download page will be wrong, but if I change the domain back to filemoon.sx, the reCAPTCHA will be normal.
Hello,

Download is not designed to be used with custom domain.

@FileMoon

have you been able to fix the player logo cache issue yet? where it keeps changing back to the original one i uploaded even though ive uploaded a new image?

Yes it's fixed however servers sync images 12 times a day once every 2 hours.

Back