Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,882 comments
Hi, is there any way to quickly add all folders and videos inside each folder from another host to yours?
Thanks

Hello,

It's not possible..

Regards
David
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

Thank you for your opinion Sir

Since you report it today i might know the reason. One of our servers is currently disabled due to hardware failure. We're replacing the damaged disk in the server and will be rebuilding RAID soon.

Regards
David

We have replaced the broken drive in server. Our RAID is being rebuild right now however the server have been re-enabled so all the files that was stored at the server are now back online.

Regards
David

Last edited:
Hi sorry, I am testing your service, I only use remote upload.
By any chance is there any problem now? besides going quite slow it is doing maximum 3 files at a time.
UvSpZwB.png

Hello,

It's not possible..

Regards
David

We have replaced the broken drive in server. Our RAID is being rebuild right now however the server have been re-enabled so all the files that was stored at the server are now back online.

Regards
David

Legend, keep up the good work.

Hi sorry, I am testing your service, I only use remote upload.
By any chance is there any problem now? besides going quite slow it is doing maximum 3 files at a time.
UvSpZwB.png
Hello,

We don't limit speed of remote upload. It goes as fast as hosting you download from allows.

1080p encodes into 720p ....?

You mean your recent files? They're copies. Anti Dupe System.

Regards
David

Hello,

We don't limit speed of remote upload. It goes as fast as hosting you download from allows.

You mean your recent files? They're copies. Anti Dupe System.

Regards
David
Already in the system from a different user .... change MD5? I uploaded the most recent 5 for the first time.

Last edited:
Yes, very annoying if you have to change the MD5 because another uploader has the same file. Doesn't make sense why SB does this. However ... if encoded there's no need.

Yes, very annoying if you have to change the MD5 because another uploader has the same file. Doesn't make sense why SB does this. However ... if encoded there's no need.
yeah when i was trying to change the MD5 on 3000 movies it was certainly taking a long time, thats why i gave up on them

yeah when i was trying to change the MD5 on 3000 movies it was certainly taking a long time, thats why i gave up on them

Oh well it doesn't work that way. Our system will always allow your video to be uploaded as 1080p if your encoding settings are 1080p. We treat inactive accounts different way. Inactive accounts has different anti dupe system. In this practicular case drlove account is inactive according to our policies so his account gets file copied from other user as a duplicate while active accounts uploads videos with qualities they want.

We have multiple policies to avoid our service to get abused by users who just upload files but doesn't provide any views.

Regards
David

We treat inactive accounts different way. Inactive accounts has different anti dupe system. In this practicular case drlove account is inactive according to our policies so his account gets file copied from other user as a duplicate while active accounts uploads videos with qualities they want.

We have multiple policies to avoid our service to get abused by users who just upload files but doesn't provide any views.
Is it possible to check if the account is inactive on the dashboard?

Look at your files. If your 1080p gets downgraded to 720p and your file appears immediately without encoding, your account is inactive

If your site is new and you're building it or traffic to it, Filemoon is NOT the site for you. They expect you to get traffic to it immediately.

What happens if I buy premium views ... will that keep my account inactive or are premium views not related to encoding settings?

Last edited:
Is it possible to check if the account is inactive on the dashboard?

It's not possible.

Look at your files. If your 1080p gets downgraded to 720p and your file appears immediately without encoding, your account is inactive

If your site is new and you're building it or traffic to it, Filemoon is NOT the site for you. They expect you to get traffic to it immediately.

What happens if I buy premium views ... will that keep my account inactive or are premium views not related to encoding settings?

Premium views doesn't apply to the account status. Premium Account does.

sure, sent in private message

We have identified and fixed the issue. Activation email was sent to you. Thank you for reporting the issue.

Regards
David

remote upload is dead again (tested with streamsb, doodstream, streamtape etc), DMCA Removial Button doesnt work (btw all 3 buttons are dead https://prnt.sc/q5sf1Lvnikc3), File uploader and Browser Upload ultra slow (400 kb/s with 1gbit server) sorry, but after 5 months we hope you changed anything, but nothing happend xD scam

and pending remote uploads arent deletable

Last edited:
Back