Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,865 comments
hi i update, after 1h waiting to migrate to streaming server now the video works fine although today i wait seems longer than usual

I believe that you're the that is causing issue. You're visiting the files before they're transfered and you're creating cache for them. Then cloudflare caches static page. Even if file is transfered already it still displays cache. There is no issue with transfer queue as we process encoding / transfer nearly live.

Regards
David

I believe that you're the that is causing issue. You're visiting the files before they're transfered and you're creating cache for them. Then cloudflare caches static page. Even if file is transfered already it still displays cache. There is no issue with transfer queue as we process encoding / transfer nearly live.

Regards
David
you are right, i visited before the video was transferred, because i have to always check when the video will be used, this is new to me, i have never had to wait for the video to upload before, almost video is used immediately upon successful upload, it seems to be a new technology from your server, and i have no complaints about your server, it works perfectly for me and my video audience. Thank you for creating a server with few ads and good quality

Hi david I have Error 230000 with embed videos

Fix your browser. There is no error. Checked your urls yesterday and today no issue was found.

you are right, i visited before the video was transferred, because i have to always check when the video will be used, this is new to me, i have never had to wait for the video to upload before, almost video is used immediately upon successful upload, it seems to be a new technology from your server, and i have no complaints about your server, it works perfectly for me and my video audience. Thank you for creating a server with few ads and good quality

You welcome. Just wait 2-3 minutes after encoding. You can see encoding status in manager.

Regards
David

Hey, I like your service.
one question:

Im embedding tne videos on my site. Most of my vieos are in 1:1 ratio.
Is tehre a way to embed the videos in 1:1 ratio?
No matter How i change the embed code, its always 16:9.

DO you understand me? Is that a problem with my template or is this on your site?
Post automatically merged:

Forget it. Figured it out. It was on my site (Theme settings) :-)

Last edited:
Hey, I like your service.
one question:

Im embedding tne videos on my site. Most of my vieos are in 1:1 ratio.
Is tehre a way to embed the videos in 1:1 ratio?
No matter How i change the embed code, its always 16:9.

DO you understand me? Is that a problem with my template or is this on your site?

Forget it. Figured it out. It was on my site (Theme settings) :-)

Hello,

Not sure what do you mean. Could you show me the example via PM?

Regards
David

Hello,

Not sure what do you mean. Could you show me the example via PM?

Regards
David
Solved it on my end but thanks :-)
Another question about premium:
If I buy the

"$5.00
10 000 Views

No FileMoon Ads

Detailed Reports

Premium Views Manager

Unlimited Bandwidth"

the first 10.000 people who watch my videos wont get a popup ad right?
And the 40TB file space + Never Expire still applies if I buy this package?

Solved it on my end but thanks :-)
Another question about premium:
If I buy the

"$5.00
10 000 Views

No FileMoon Ads

Detailed Reports

Premium Views Manager

Unlimited Bandwidth"

the first 10.000 people who watch my videos wont get a popup ad right?
And the 40TB file space + Never Expire still applies if I buy this package?

Hello,

Yes. As soon 10k views are gone your premium expires and ads are up again.

Regards
David

It would be great if you could implement payments with Monero!

Hello,

on some files I get Errors while others play without problems.

Examples:
Error: 230000

Error: 232011

Why are these files not playing while others do without problem? I tested this on different Browsers and different devices.

Last edited:
@FileMoon , If I buy the next premium views package, before its expiry, do premium views carry over to the next period?
Hello,

Views expire in two cases:

1. You're out of premium views count.
2. There has passed 30 days from your purchase time.
3. Yes the expiration time is being updated upon every purchase.

Hello,

Examples:

Why are these files not playing while others do without problem? I tested this on different Browsers and different devices.

We don't plan to add monero at this point.

Regarding the files i can confirm that there is error and it's problem at our side. Both files gives 404 error at fileservers so something went defienietly wrong there. Will update you as soon as we figure this out.

Regards
David

@derter

Update on the matter, we found an issue. Problem appears when orginal video has more capitions for a single language. Your files has 2x capitions for same language where one is empty. We have found exact issue and we're working on a fix. Videos will self recover as soon as we finish the script that will perform update on all the files affected by this issue. All future uploads will be from now fixed automaticly.

Regards
David

Last edited:
Update on the matter, we found an issue. Problem appears when orginal video has more capitions for a single language. Your files has 2x capitions for same language where one is empty. We have found exact issue and we're working on a fix. Videos will self recover as soon as we finish the script that will perform update on all the files affected by this issue. All future uploads will be from now fixed automaticly.

Regards
David
That sounds great! It would have been a real pain to check and reupload everything.

One more question: This and a lot more files where uploaded two days ago and are still "Pending in queue":

Is it stuck or will it finish?

That sounds great! It would have been a real pain to check and reupload everything.

One more question: This and a lot more files where uploaded two days ago and are still "Pending in queue":

Is it stuck or will it finish?

It will be encoded. However the file should not sit in the queue for that long. I noticed there is some order issue for multi quality. Told tech department to re-organize it. Will be done asap.

Regards
David

Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here:
- Quick registration link:
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail:
WJ: Private Message

I just tried remote and speed upload per file is 5MB/s ..

Btw, thx for the info

I just tried remote and speed upload per file is 5MB/s ..

Btw, thx for the info
Hello,

It's not "upload speed" it's "download speed". Each our server is 10Gbps based if you see 5Mb/s speed it means the server you're using to download the files has poor speed.

I just uploaded two links ( v-download...blabla..mp4 ) they are not in queue proccess nor they are in file list..what's going on here

No such files in our database as well no such files in remote upload history. Are you sure you're using filemoon ?

Thank you very much for this great support!

You welcome

Regards
David

Hello,

Examples:

I thought I was crazy I still have those erros 230000 with multiple devices laptop and two cellphones maybe is my Internet provider at this point I dont know what to think anymore, but funny thing is I ask a friend from another state to reproduce the videos with this problems and he say the videos were fine lol.

Back