Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,852 comments
Some videos buffering.
Post automatically merged:

Another video host that offers too much for free users, which is why everyone has a problem.

@FileMoon Please add more high-speed servers, or limit 1080p to premium views or premium account. I bought premium views for testing, but in the evening some 1080p videos are buffering.

Last edited:
Some videos buffering.

Another video host that offers too much for free users, which is why everyone has a problem.

@FileMoon Please add more high-speed servers, or limit 1080p to premium views or premium account. I bought premium views for testing, but in the evening some 1080p videos are buffering.

Have you ever thought that it might be your internet that cannot handle real 1080p? You blame us instantly but in fact we have no overload at all.

Regards
David

@FileMoon , It's not my internet because other 1080p videos play smoothly. I tested 6 1080p videos. 4 played smoothly. 2 buffered. The result is not bad, but the problem is when it buffers the most popular video. After 0:00 no more buffering.

@FileMoon , It's not my internet because other 1080p videos play smoothly. I tested 6 1080p videos. 4 played smoothly. 2 buffered. The result is not bad, but the problem is when it buffers the most popular video. After 0:00 no more buffering.

Hello,

I'm pretty sure that it's not fault at our end. We have 164Gbps uplink reserve. We don't stream files from a single server as well which makes me being sure of all that.

Regards
David

Hi, I'm starting to use your hosts, I find them one of the best so far.

I have the following question

If I use the 0% profit option, can I place vast and popad at the same time and from your side only one popad will popad?

Could you recommend me any option that provides popad by url I use exoclick and popcash and none of them give me that option thanks a lot.

Hi, I'm starting to use your hosts, I find them one of the best so far.

I have the following question

If I use the 0% profit option, can I place vast and popad at the same time and from your side only one popad will popad?

Could you recommend me any option that provides popad by url I use exoclick and popcash and none of them give me that option thanks a lot.

Hello,

Yes you can use vast and pops at same time however you will have two pops even if you configure one since one will be ours and second will be yours.

Regarding direct links you need to ask your account manager to provide you direct link for pops. In terms of exoclick it's the worst choice you could make since they're self-served platform so you don't get any account manager.

Regards
David

Hi David, some files are getting this warning, is this normal?

Please Wait!
We're transferring this file to our streaming server. Please hold on!

Hello,

Yes that's completly normal unless you see such message for more than 45 minutes.

Regards
David

@FileMoon

Any chance of implementing a feature?

The watermark logo that is already a feature, Can it be added in the video menu bar with the ability to add a url to it.

A few other streaming sites do it.

Hello,

Yes we can add it. Will come with todays update.

More than 6 hours have passed since the upload and this message is still there. Check if there are files pending for the streaming server. Link sent to PM.

Fixed (Not sure why transfer queue was stuck) - Will go deeper into it asap.

Regards
David

@candyman

Done as promised. We've added it in a more advanced way. You can select in which spot of the player your logo has to be displayed from the following:

top-left
top-right
bottom-left
bottom-right
control-bar

Also you're able to add the domain name so logo will have link there.

Regards
David

Last edited:
Hey, I've been using filemoon for a few weeks now and I've gotta day it's better nice thn the other platforms but been having issues with dmca removal, yesterday little around 100 of my uploaded files were removed but I can't seem to restore them back, before filemoon I was using evoload, they had this feature where I can see all my inactive files and dmca removed file and had the option to restore them back within 48 hours, would you please condering adding the option? It would be great for users. Almost half of the files I have I remote uploaded them, once it is removed I might not find the videos again. So please. Thank you.

Hey, I've been using filemoon for a few weeks now and I've gotta day it's better nice thn the other platforms but been having issues with dmca removal, yesterday little around 100 of my uploaded files were removed but I can't seem to restore them back, before filemoon I was using evoload, they had this feature where I can see all my inactive files and dmca removed file and had the option to restore them back within 48 hours, would you please condering adding the option? It would be great for users. Almost half of the files I have I remote uploaded them, once it is removed I might not find the videos again. So please. Thank you.

Hello,

Restoring files removed due to DMCA Takedown notice without counter-notice is illegal. You have the reason why evoload is dead. We send emails everytime we remove your files due to DMCA.

Regards
David

Hello,

Yes we can add it. Will come with todays update.

Fixed (Not sure why transfer queue was stuck) - Will go deeper into it asap.

Regards
David

@candyman

Done as promised. We've added it in a more advanced way. You can select in which spot of the player your logo has to be displayed from the following:

top-left
top-right
bottom-left
bottom-right
control-bar

Also you're able to add the domain name so logo will have link there.

Regards
David
legend. appreciate it very much

legend. appreciate it very much

You welcome, if you have any other suggestions we're open for them.

** Update 1.02 **

-We have added subtitles into HLS manifests. Now even if p2p is enabled to offload our servers subtitles will display no matter what.
- We have added share button switch (per request that some users doesn't want them)
- We have implemented font size / player logo position feature
- We have increased servers count to off load our storage servers that were 90% capacity
- We have added USDT payment method with auto-payout after 5th payout
- We have added DMCA/Inactivity Manager

All the changes will be live within 6 hours from now.

Thank you for using Filemoon. We're really appreciated of the trust you give in us and we're happy to host over 6 million of your videos!

Regards
David

You welcome, if you have any other suggestions we're open for them.

** Update 1.02 **

-We have added subtitles into HLS manifests. Now even if p2p is enabled to offload our servers subtitles will display no matter what.
- We have added share button switch (per request that some users doesn't want them)
- We have implemented font size / player logo position feature
- We have increased servers count to off load our storage servers that were 90% capacity
- We have added USDT payment method with auto-payout after 5th payout
- We have added DMCA/Inactivity Manager

All the changes will be live within 6 hours from now.

Thank you for using Filemoon. We're really appreciated of the trust you give in us and we're happy to host over 6 million of your videos!

Regards
David

No Started Upload.All Probe not working.Web FTP server ID 13.Goodwork.

Back