• Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

My Greek friend,

After you are bombarded by users with inane, unfounded, ridiculous and unwarranted complaints and problems, you'll take the "New Message Center" down as fast as you put it up.

If you think we get on your nerves, wait til the Users start unjudiciously pestering you!

After a while, all of us here will seem like a bunch of lambs compared to them.

:-)

Hi. I can not give many details so that my competitors with XFS can not resolve it, but today a quite important mistake of XFS was solved and FileMates is now even better with your sales ;)

I remind you that original XFS script cheats (not allways but in some cases yes) and doesn't count sales. FileMates since the first days corrected it and you do not lose any affiliate.

Now with this last correction one more mistake gets solved!

Last edited:
Hi. I can not give many details so that my competitors with XFS can not resolve it, but today a quite important mistake of XFS was solved and FileMates is now even better with your sales ;)

I remind you that original XFS script cheats (not allways but in some cases yes) and doesn't count sales. FileMates since the first days corrected it and you do not lose any affiliate.

Now with this last correction one more mistake gets solved!

NIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEE

@Filemates

Mate, is there any way for you to make our sales to show which link made the sale?

That would help as hell to increase sales as we would know which files are getting more sales and therefore increase them

Keep the great job!

Last edited:
Each transaction grabs the ref url... this is the url the sale came from... it is not always the file url on filemates... many times it may be your web site or blog and so on...

I will try to make a feature like this to help you know about your sales origin.

The "cheat" is a special feature of XFS that attract many filehosts. No filehost will use an "honest" script that counts everything as it is.

have two accounts allowed ??

Forgive my ignorance on this subject, but what is XFS?

NIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEE

@Filemates

Mate, is there any way for you to make our sales to show which link made the sale?

That would help as hell to increase sales as we would know which files are getting more sales and therefore increase them

Keep the great job!

Do you have problems with the new design? Do you see all elements correctly?

Just purged all cache from cloudflare and the new design should now work correctly.

Please report any mistake you may find, please ;)

the only problem is the IE in the images i see... not chrome and firefox... chrome, firefox and safari has the correct design. IE 7 and 8 too...

but what version of IE do you use and you get such result?

maniakasl:

FYI -

Regardless - whether you use IE or not - you need to upgrade from IE6. Older browser versions can be highly exploitable.

:)

My Greek friend,

The yellow/orange of the line/bar is a distraction - change the color to a softer/muted tone or make it white. White would compliment the beautiful "Onassis Blue" border. White and Blue - like wonderful white rooftops overlooking the blue Mediterranean.

Also, the "block" that contains the words My Files, Message Center and Reports takes up too much real estate (too much space). Make the font of the words slightly smaller and the height of the block much, much thinner/shorter.

:)

Remote Upload is - at least for me - agonizingly slow.

:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back