• Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi filemates,
please check my account as well to ensure that referrals and sales are being properly counted!

thanks in advance.

filemates - the most active filehost support here in WJ since megaupload issue.

actually you don't need to pay daily or in 72 hours.

just do weekly payment,and set it on something like Friday

and do not delay the payment as possible.

and you are done, you could grow BIG after 1 or 2 months as all old and big file hosts now suck like hell at payment.

you will be best if you can offer paypal and credit card as premium payment options
try to bring as many premium payment option as possible,and you get MORE sales.

paypal is the most important payment option out there, don't risk yourself by paying daily.. no need to, just get yourself safe, pay weekly on a set day is perfect.

also, 100-200 KB/s free speed is perfect, and 15 minutes waiting time between downloads, and you can beat uploaded.to and netload.

can you also increase the free user download size to 1GB?
like i said, you can limit the free speed to 100 -150 KB/s,but you should give them chance to download, when they feel the speed is slow and it will take many hours to complete, they will probably buy premium, 200MB is too small.

if you can, try to offer another plan €7/sale regardless the length of the premium sale
and of course without rebills.

that's my opinion, i would like to give it a try because of the 5GB single link option, very nice.

Last edited:
you will be best if you can offer paypal and credit card as premium payment options
try to bring as many premium payment option as possible,and you get MORE sales.

Please work on this fast mate.

If you add credit card many more people will buy the accounts

Please work on this fast mate.

If you add credit card many more people will buy the accounts

Thank you for your words all guys ;) charles, minhete and everyone else that since when FileMates started made comments that can better our service and trusted us...

As already said in previous reply, new payment methods will be added when we upgrade to the new version of the script we use ;) We just wait it to be very stable, bug free, and we will then upgrade!!! Calculate 2-3 weeks max...

Your download speed is ABNORMAL FAST

2vw67he.jpg

Only one thing I think you should change : all my previous shitty hosts gave me free premium as an uploader. I think you should do it too for uploaders with proven earnings. I don't see why we have to pay to put files on your site (ask us to send payment proof from the other hosts, of course it is not the intention that you give every would be uploader a free account) And on the long term, it will become profitable for you as it will attract more good uploaders.

Last edited:
Only one thing I think you should change : all my previous shitty hosts gave me free premium as an uploader. I think you should do it too for uploaders with proven earnings. I don't see why we have to pay to put files on your site (ask us to send payment proof from the other hosts, of course it is not the intention that you give every would be uploader a free account) And on the long term, it will become profitable for you as it will attract more good uploaders.

+1! <3:sun:

check PM please Filemates

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back