• Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
terrible upload speeds

Hope to solve until tomorrow so that we return to fast speeds we had previously. Sorry for the last 3 days!!!

So, how much we get from referal earnings?

Any chance to add WebMoney?

No webmoney. You get 60% of the sales. What I said previously is that almost every other site (if not all) that is based on xFileSharing is cheating... except FileMates that has implemented a hidden iframe to count referrals coming from any possible route ;)

I got premium referral with $0, why you don't count referrals ?

I checked your accounts and I do NOT see why you say that... I see account balance 4.79400€ that is exactly the amount corresponding to 1 premium sale that is the username you sent me in PM... Do you see 0€ in your balance??? I really don't understand how this happens. Please confirm... Thanks!!!

I got premium referral with $0, why you don't count referrals ?

Dear callado I just understood what you are talking about... You are talking about the money earned by your referrals... You see this value in the referrals list... right???
Many people get confused... This is NOT YOUR money... This is the money each of your referrals has earned... We will hide it because it creates confusion.
The money that YOU have earned is what you see in you account page that sais "Account balance:"

I hope i answered your question ;)

Dear callado I just understood what you are talking about... You are talking about the money earned by your referrals... You see this value in the referrals list... right???
Many people get confused... This is NOT YOUR money... This is the money each of your referrals has earned... We will hide it because it creates confusion.
The money that YOU have earned is what you see in you account page that sais "Account balance:"

I hope i answered your question ;)

I know, but is that mean you don't give 10% over referrals and if that value is what my referral earned then where I can see money I earned from referrals ?

I know, but is that mean you don't give 10% over referrals and if that value is what my referral earned then where I can see money I earned from referrals ?

NO!!!!!!! We do not pay over the earnings of the referrals. 10% is the bonus we give you IF you request it after having earned 750€ per week...
WE PAY 60% OVER YOUR SALES... NOTHING OVER YOUR REFERRALS EARNINGS!!!!!

how do you paypal or alertpay?

Paypal, Alertpay or moneybookers

Hello,
When i try to upload via cURL i get this message "ERROR: Uploads not enabled for this type of users".
Thanks.

PHP:
<?php

$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, 'cookie.txt'); 
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, 'http://filemates-srv8.com/cgi-bin/upload.cgi?upload_id=');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, true);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,
               array('upload_type' => 'url',
'sess_id' => '***********',
'srv_tmp_url' => 'http://filemates-srv8.com/tmp',
'link_rcpt' => '',
'link_pass' => '',
'tos' => '1',
'submit_btn' => 'Upload!',
'file_1' => '@' . 'test.jpg'));

$upload = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);
echo $upload;

?>
I worked it out, it's fine now, sorry

Last edited:
now i'm getting this error while trying to upload using cURL: "ERROR: Max filesize limit exceeded! Filesize limit: 10 Mb"

now i'm getting this error while trying to upload using cURL: "ERROR: Max filesize limit exceeded! Filesize limit: 10 Mb"

Sorry but we can't help you over a feature that we do NOT offer... You try to upload with cURL. We have never said we support such upload method :(

Sorry but we can't help you over a feature that we do NOT offer... You try to upload with cURL. We have never said we support such upload method :(

Oh alright. I'm just trying to make an upload script for your site so i can use filemates instead of my current host. Something on your end is restricting the upload to 10MB, weird.

Do you plan on creating an API?

Oh alright. I'm just trying to make an upload script for your site so i can use filemates instead of my current host. Something on your end is restricting the upload to 10MB, weird.

Do you plan on creating an API?

Yes we plan to create an API to automatically upload, get uploaded file url and id and so on BUT in the last quarter of this year ;(

+1! <3:sun:

check PM please Filemates

Only one thing I think you should change : all my previous shitty hosts gave me free premium as an uploader. I think you should do it too for uploaders with proven earnings. I don't see why we have to pay to put files on your site (ask us to send payment proof from the other hosts, of course it is not the intention that you give every would be uploader a free account) And on the long term, it will become profitable for you as it will attract more good uploaders.

Unfortunately no reply :'(

Putted the first links online yesterday and already made over 40 euro =)

last quarter? it's May now.

do you mean it has to be 6 months later? that's really slow

APIs are not something that is offered by small services. And is not something that gets implemented in an instant. So, if we try to implement an API right now we will lose TOO much money and the service of the API will disapoint.
We will do it when it is appropriate so that it gets GOOD :)

Unfortunately no reply :'(

Putted the first links online yesterday and already made over 40 euro =)

Nice to hear that! Though, there has been no reply because we do not have such practice. If you earned 40€ in 1 day only I don't think is that big problem pay 8€ for a whole month of premium... I know free is always better 8-)

Not good, I had free with crocko and fiberupload :facepalm:

But if it is really a problem, pls don't delete 'good' uploader's files after 30 days, it really makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back