FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,215 comments
how long does the payment process take after you've made a request for payment, it says in 2 week but it would be nice to know if it really takes up to 2 weeks

if rejected write fjoker email... Here no fjoker support, only email.
I already know that, maybe same thing has happened to someone else and they might share their same experience
Post automatically merged:

my problem has been solved, the reason was that they didn't have my payment info

Last edited:
Hi there, I've been a FJ fan, been using it for years, it's always consistent and reliable.

However, when I tried to download a file(any files) via 'free download' option since 2 days ago, I've been stuck with "Wait 4 hours 56 minutes 45 seconds to download for free." The counter doesn't change, it was fine before and I've been downloading quite frequently for many years.

I tried turning off my wifi and using cellular data on my phone to try downloading and I can download fine, I just can't download on my desktop.

What happened that caused me to not be able to download on my desktop? Am I IP banned for free downloads? If so, why am I banned?

PS: I've tried different browsers and it doesn't work, I've also tried downloading via wifi on my phone and it has the same "Wait 4 hours 56 minutes 45 seconds to download for free." problem.

Thanks for your time.
Same here but mine is stuck on 2 hours 41 minutes 56 seconds. This seems to be a bug after a failed download of a large (> 3GB) file.

Same here but mine is stuck on 2 hours 41 minutes 56 seconds. This seems to be a bug after a failed download of a large (> 3GB) file.
... when doing a free download.

There is not much point in suggesting we try premium, for example, is that GUARANTEED to fix the problem? Besides, we are free download users.

Back