FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
file joker always open for my question and critical answer,i earn very good and currently my no.1 pps site but sometime rarely there problem or complaint or suspicion from me,and when i talk they always respond good polite and with attention,they dont temper their mind unlike some unprofessional rude broke host in official file support on wjunction,that sad but i guess that is why they remain irrelevant pps host who get no traffic and trust,but filejoker remain king cause they care about their user and respond always even about critical question
this is my appreciation answer filejoker,ur king for me thats why i give u my pps traffic and thank u for reward me amazing sales

Sure, they have awesome and very polite support, but when you ask him for to explain some details about stats or anything else about sales, he just going in circles with old answers,

Sales are completely dead... And if at all any sales are happening.. just 1 month sales.

March was bad.. April is going to be much worse.. I am Only getting downloads.

If you earn 65% of the sales, why do you receive $19.5 from a 90-day sale?

Since the value of the membership is $44.95

And it wasn't made from resellers it was directly from the site
This is because you pay the gateway fees.

It used to be 21% but may be increased during these times in the world - I skipped FJ long ago so dont know the rate anymore.

So it would be 44,95$ * 0,65 = 29,22$ - 21% = 23,08$ for you.

Looks like the extra fee you pay of your share is 34-35% lol.

congrats bro im so happy for u,filejoker is indeed great and im happy u guys satisfied and earn lot and leave good review,as always last week it was great for me,hopefully spring and summer bring even more profits

Dear Partners,

As you know we do our best to improve our service on regular basis. Today we are excited to announce our first of many significant improvements planned for the nearest future!

From this moment, we provide much more download traffic for our premium users: 60 Gb per 5 consecutive days for standard premium and 300 Gb per 5 consecutive days for VIP premium! Our tests show that sales are significantly better now, because customers get much more traffic compared to competition. Ramp up your traffic and enjoy the highest conversion rate!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask our manager for help!

Dear Partners,

We are happy to announce an exciting addition to our webmaster tool set. We now have promo codes capability! Now, any partner can generate a promo code that provides customer with 4% to 10% bonus (extra) premium days with their purchase. Using a promo code does not affect your earnings, you still get full affiliate commission! Please note, that promo codes system is just an extra feature for affiliates. Sales still go the files owners, regardless of whose promo code was applied or whether it was applied at all.

Promo codes features:
- ability to generate several promo codes at once;
- custom settings – bonus rate, expiration date, etc;
- promo codes search feature;

Our tests show that sales are significantly better when promo codes are utilized, especially for website owners! We recommend you to try this new feature as soon as possible! If you are not our partner yet, contact to the webmasters manager to get exclusive terms and bonuses for new partners!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask our manager for help!

Back