Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have asked the mods to temporarily close this thread. Over the next 10 days or so I will be having very limited connection to the internet, thus can't provide support. We are working on the site to make it better and when the thread is reopened, we will be paying out daily! The site and affiliate program will still be running. If you want direct support, please email support@filegag.com. Thank you uploaders, I will try to have everything back to normal in 10 days or so.

Thread has been reopened. We have fixed our download counter and have taken some time to test earnings.

We want your business back. Please pm me if there is anything we can do to regain affiliate trust.

welcome back filegag...

still i'm not satisfied with way u rejected my entire amount in my last payout :(...although status show paid :(

anyhow

lets wait and see what happen next

i replied to ur mail (one last time)...pls check and reply

Last edited:
We want your business back. Please pm me if there is anything we can do to regain affiliate trust.

Simple, pay your affiliates what they've earned.
There is no trust when you don't pay as you are supposed to, yet mark accounts as paid.
Your promises to pay whatever amount "next time" ring hollow when you have proven that at you will refuse to pay whenever you see fit.

We've seen moves like this before. Once a host starts refusing to pay it is bad news for affiliates.

No pay = No trust

We have been paying out for over a year. Yes, there was one month where we did no pay some of our affs but almost all those earnings were 2-3 times what they should have been. You can note that no other ppd host has been around as long us.

Regardless, PPD network is fixed and we want your business back.

dear filegag..,

if possible as u did earlier pls calculate our earnings manually and pay ..or

atleast pay our average earnings or atleast add average earnings amount to present balance

you should not reject the entire amount what we earned...and saying inaccurate count...blah..blah..blah

and we pay next time double amount...its not fair

instead of giving double payment...i want present payment to be treated in fair manner

anyhow its upto u decide and its ur rules

lets c what happen next

we did no pay some of our affs but almost all those earnings were 2-3 times what they should have been.
That was certainly not the case with me and I demonstrated it to you yet you still declined to pay what was earned.

You can note that no other ppd host has been around as long us.
Not true.

At the end of the day it is your site and you can run it how you choose....but when you ask what can be done to earn trust the answer is simple:
Pay as agreed.

Especially when your "grounds" for not paying are something that was beyond the affiliates control.

It is no secret that uploaders avoid hosts that don't pay and word gets around quickly.

@coolguy: What is your user id? I can have calculated earnings manually for some accounts this month based on averages. The issue is that its near impossible to tell if you were bringing in traffic at the same rate as you were on previous payouts.

@filegag

thanks for reply...i sent PM my username...pls check

and

i will do my best to bring traffic to u...as i did previously before...but i am not sure all r high quality

btw : remote upload not working...pls fix it

Filegag i am also wating to join ur site again bt problem u nt coperate with us thousand time i told u pls change ur theme its too much old and i know u nice host its time to change the look so we do business together hope u understand that thankyou

i saw that many of you didn't recive the payment also if its marked as done. Should everyone look if money arrived or you will fix all the payments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back