Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
igDNioI8GoboE.jpg

paypal payment not received.....

Wait for PayPal payment ...

Why not answer ....

@o71622: We have to manually calculate your earnings. The majority of your earnings came from duplicate downloads...
@tutt: yours will be sent tonight or tmrw
@WJ affiliates: we are working getting our ppd system fixed. There are some issues with it whereby uploaders are earning for fake downloads. Once this is fixed, we wont have these long delays in payments.

do you request software instalation from users to download files from filegag!!?? I just find out of this. Why can`t downloads just start without that software instalation!!??
" firefox prevented this site ( filegag.com ) from asking you to install software to your computer "
are you stupid!!?? how can you ask for something like that!!??

Last edited:
@miste1982

I dropped Filegag for that exact reason. With other hosts I used to get 2000+ daily downloads and when I switched to Filegag, my downloads dropped to nearly 50-100 a day and every single one of my uploaders said they stopped downloading because of the required download manager installation.

All this accomplished was my downloaders stop using their service, then I stop using their service because of lack of downloads which lead to a loss of regular premium earnings for them from my files.

Bad business decision.

We have to manually calculate your earnings.
Please do and pay me the amount that I should get.

Was not big problem when I used to get payment earlier and now all of a sudden your site creating so many duplicate downloads,
for what you blaming uploader. Not fair you know.

FYI, most of the time I get so many downloads (1000+ daily) but less earnings (less than $1) and I never complaint about that like other uploader. Did I?
If you need I can provide screenshots of report of my daily earnings.

If you believe that you dealing with your uploader honestly or professionally then, why you didn't reply my pm yet?

@ps2gamerman: Servers have been unstable?
@dhirma: Sorry, we know its not your fault, but some accounts like have not been producing fair earnings. we are working on fixing the ppd issue. Finding a specific programmer who has experience in this area is difficult...

why do you ignore us 2, what about " firefox prevented this site ( filegag.com ) from asking you to install software to your computer " you have nothing to say about this!!??
I belive after uload.to, you are next to be forbidden here, I see you don`t like to reply the questions you don`t like.

why do you ignore us 2, what about " firefox prevented this site ( filegag.com ) from asking you to install software to your computer " you have nothing to say about this!!??
I belive after uload.to, you are next to be forbidden here, I see you don`t like to reply the questions you don`t like.
coz either its his nature or he's just simply blind :P

So this " firefox prevented this site ( filegag.com ) from asking you to install software to your computer " wasn`t enough, you also make people waiting for their earnings.
coolguy558 if you don`t get your payment next week, I will ask admins close this thread for good.
I put a simple question and I got no answers and I don`t know what to say to my downloaders about that software instalation, if is it safe to use or not.

This is an ad we have used for 8 months or so which is only used for firefox users. Only recently did firefox seem to raise flags about this browser add-on recently. We will talk with our advertiser to see what the probem is or remove it.
There is a big difference between us and Uload... we pay our uploaders and have done so for over a year. Only recently has it run out of control with ppl scamming it. Trust me we are working on fixing it and are paying uploaders in the process.

paypal payments sent...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back