513 comments
he thank full for paying filehost. now a days filehost scams , at least Filfactory pay us.
After deleting his account and him going public on WJ. Are you the "Andy"? Filefactory does not pay

CJungvW.png

Post automatically merged:

This is still like a scam?
It's a scam, don't bother wasting your time on it!

It appears FF has once again stopped paying affiliates.

Was told on Dec 11 that my already delinquent payment would be sent within a week but over a month and a half later still no payment and no response from further messages.

Once they stopped paying they didn't really star again, It's selective in exchange for positive feedback on places like WJ.
Filefactory is a scam on same level as Nigerian prince that wants to share fortune with you.

Not syaing you're lying but screenshots of messages requeting feedback for payment would go a long way to showing others how they operate.
It's literally in this thread, it's obvious that someone contacted them on this forum after this:

LnlqKHe.png

And laterin this thread on page 21:

tvmp6Fp.png

Post automatically merged:

If you ask for a payment, you either get banned or support does not reply and will be back "tomorrow" for ever:

jESz2FP.png

Last edited:
I'm just trying to say that feedback really haa no impact. Luck of the draw more like. If feedback has any impact they'd have paid you long ago to stop your constant replies here.

I'm just trying to say that feedback really haa no impact. Luck of the draw more like. If feedback has any impact they'd have paid you long ago to stop your constant replies here.
Assuming that everyone can be bought. Check the trust pilot, they paid quite a lot of people already. You can find some users here constantly shilling for them. What I would like to know, are you one of them? Pretending to be skeptic, although evidence is all around you.

man they are paying regularly to me since years i dono why others complaining and why they dont get paid ?? i think you guys need to show spme patients and continue work with filefactory trust me they pay regularly some time they hold bit long but they pay always i love you ff

Back