514 comments
The Best way to try for your money in filefactory is trustpilot, even if FF doesn't pay you but you should try and lowering FF trustpilot rating for thouse who don't know filefactory is a SCAM and waste their money, time and effort...

The Best way to try for your money in filefactory is trustpilot, even if FF doesn't pay you but you should try and lowering FF trustpilot rating for thouse who don't know filefactory is a SCAM and waste their money, time and effort...

Yes, I would strongly encourage everyone to post their complaints on TRUSTPILOT to make filefactory's shady practices more widely known and hopefully save others from being victimized by their scamming.

hello,
the only way to get money from filefactoy , just keep uploading and uploading and uploading, and wait for reward , oh ya some time bit delay payment , but they will pay 100%
( at least they are not like others, shaves in sale like rapidgator uploadgig , ) filefactory stats always correct
regards
bye.

They have alot of money but refused to pay user's money, as I said the best way to push them to pay is negative review in trustpilot...
I found their wallet by some friend and its unbelievable , they have at least 28K BTC...
I think filefactory is not their main bussiness, that's why they are still alive and have no care about users..I can give you the btc address and check it with user's who got paid....

Could someone please tell me where on Filefactory.com I can let them know I have yet to be paid. I know, it's probably futile, but I'd still appreciate a link.

Thanks

hello,
the only way to get money from filefactoy , just keep uploading and uploading and uploading, and wait for reward , oh ya some time bit delay payment , but they will pay 100%
( at least they are not like others, shaves in sale like rapidgator uploadgig , ) filefactory stats always correct
regards
bye
NO THEY WON'T!!!!!

I worked with them for years then they started being dishonest with my earnings so I left.
Andy contacted me directly and begged me to come back promising my payments would be prompt and handled personally.

They paid for a couple of months then again started missing payout dates and when I contacted Andy he said their was a problem with the payment system but they were processing them slowly.

I kept working with them thinking I would get my money eventually but they NEVER paid and started ignoring all my contact attempts.
Then when I finally posted a complaint on TRUSTPILOT they first tried to get it taken down and when that failed they suspended my account.

FILEFACTORY ARE THIEVES AND ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED AT ALL!!!!

andy is coming online but he is not paying to anyone and also we cant msg him directly.
today my account is not gonna logged in. i think there is issue
Post automatically merged:

account is getting login again but still having issue with payment

Last edited:
People shouting about ff scammer what about others scammers who are still here unban :)
and wjunction still unable to ban those filehosts for life time :)
so everything is possible play your own risk leave fake filehosts..

Anyone still expecting FileFactory to be fair or honest is dreaming.
You see the same story here over and over again about how they suddenly decide to stop paying and suspend your account if you compliant.
Clearly they have a pattern of ripping people off.

EVERYONE SHOULD POST A REVIEW ON TRUSTPILOT and maybe that will help save other people from getting robbed by these thieves.

Back