514 comments
There's no way to contact Andy except by filefactory' chat section which he's not responding...He is not here too
Post automatically merged:

It has been 4 month trying to contact Andy for my money but he refused to respond...everybody who lost money in filefactory' should use trustpilot with negative review.

Last edited:
is there any other ppd file host which is giving more than filefactory?

thankss. paid from FF
<a href="https://imagetwist.com/r8azusb4t20k/Capture.PNG" target="_blank">

Capture.PNG

how to add image to post? i want to add image that FF paid me today

[URL=https://imagetwist.com/r8azusb4t20k/Capture.PNG][/URL]

j5ycpout667n.jpg

Last edited:
FF furad file host 10100upladers account banned with out Proper warning
same ddownload also ban users.. and close affilliates :) lot of lies :) so i would say use rapidgator and choose one of good hosts which is allowed in in german and english also. like k2s like turbobit :)

now days filehosts staff cheaters and not honest they say webmaster account we will not allow :)

so we also dont want to use them anymore so whoever with me support me :) i m with you uploaders always :) i dont want someone scam with you i with you :)

All affiliates are paid as long as:

- they don't have too many DMCA notifications
- they upload regularly
- the abide by all our other terms

If an affiliate has not been paid lately, they likely are under review due to violating one of those rules.

All affiliates are paid as long as:

- they don't have too many DMCA notifications
- they upload regularly
- the abide by all our other terms

If an affiliate has not been paid lately, they likely are under review due to violating one of those rules.

That's BS and you know it. FF does not respond to support tickets, they also ran away from this forum cause they can't face so many scammed affiliates.

FF response me bcoz i got no DMCA notification. and uploading regularly. but all my other friends who received DMCA's are not receiving money as well as no response from FF

FF response me bcoz i got no DMCA notification. and uploading regularly. but all my other friends who received DMCA's are not receiving money as well as no response from FF

This is a LIE.
There is a reason you see the SAME EXACT STORY about their fraud from multiple people in this thread.

Andy personally begged me to come back to FF after I left the first time. I uploaded daily trusting he would keep his promise.
He made the first couple of payments but then stopped paying at all for over a year and refused to respond to support tickets or emails.

So please don't come here LYING to justify FF's thievery.
They are scam artist and not to be trusted.

Promoting SCAM sites like FileFactory makes you a SCAMMER too.

they dont pay.... stop using this host.... all frends stop worked with this host. they earn alot because uploader upload files regularly and they dont pay them. if they ask for withdrawal they do not reply. if u have a premium account they start removing files if u crosse 5tb .....

Filefactory accounts that are waiting for payment more than a year got banned without any obvious reason.
If you are still using their services you are bigger clown than they are.
I've been waiting for nearly 2 years, but haven't been banned.

Filefactory accounts that are waiting for payment more than a year got banned without any obvious reason.
If you are still using their services you are bigger clown than they are.
I've been waiting for nearly 2 years, but haven't been banned.

Back