Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Always used PPD. Switched once to PPS for a month and NO sale. Switched back to PPD, but now deleting files, even active and being downloaded, no way to continue. Switching to DDL.to.
Post automatically merged:

Since my last post, more than 500 files deleted (No copyright infringement). Simply deleted, even files being downloaded. No way to continue.

Last edited:
When I use the support I every time I need them they answered, even with a delay of 2 days, but they answer. But since they started deleting active files I stopped using them.

Guys, if you are using FF for earnings - DON'T! It's known for years that it's scam. They will just stop paying you if they ever did and if you insist to get paid - they will ban you!
I personally used them to backup files. I got few premium accounts for it. Recently it's being harder and harder to upload anything cause something like 10% of files get lost during upload process. Filefactory is utter garbage.

Back