Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
FF Admin.. Please answer ticket about payment......Ticket number of 26842 or 26896....I asked for payout in BitCoin OR WMZ 5 days ago but nobody answered me...PLZ answer,, I'll be gratefull if consider it....

Last edited:
I'm waiting payments since September. It's been a long time. I have opened tickets and the answer is "be patient".
I have been patient.
I'll stop to use this week. Then I'll delete all my files and look for other filehost to work.

[h=2]Your FileFactory Account Has Been Temporarily Suspended[/h] This could be due to a Terms of Service violation or as a security precaution against possible unauthorized access to your account.
If you choose to contact us about this issue, please ensure you quote the following Suspension Reference: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please contact support if you require further assistance.

anyone else account has been banned?

Me too , yesterday passed the day on which payment should be, scammers

filefuckingtory.jpg

Back