Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
no they never do that

Is that sarcasm? Its hard to tell from text. If not, well in which case I will say this; they used to refuse to pay people for using mirrors. 6 years ago I requested payment of 143 dollars and they told me to delete all links mirrored at DF and FS. I questioned their shady business practices and they replied: "I assure you all other hosts including Oron and Filesonic are operating at a loss. This is why we do this."

Last edited:
Still waiting for my payment :cursing:
ae5044aa36f843469e32fe5c39785108.jpg

9 days ago I sent them a ticket for speciall payment but They never respond yet....

What kind of any filehost doing such like that...9 days without any answer to my tickets for some speciall payment .....

Last edited:
Back