Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
I was hoping that the OP could help me with a problem I have. Recently, my premium account somehow was converted into a free account even though I still had 219 days left in it. As a result, 50,000 of my files are gone.

I tried to submit a support ticket six times, but each time, it gets deleted without a response.

I'm hoping that the files are retrievable. After all, I relied on fielfactory for years as a backup, and now that my hard drive broke down, I have no where else to turn.

username: doramax264@gmail.com

Payza to Paypal/WebMoney exchanger

Are there any Payza to PayPal or WebMoney exchangers out there? Has anyone here ever used one?

If so please PM with info.

Tnx

A mi me han contestado que estaban reuniendo dinero en sus cuentas de Payza y de Amazon para efectuar la pagos, que estuviese tranquilo que se harán.

Alguno se está cansando de estar tranquilo, no se que entienden ustedes por en "breve lo efectuaremos" pues de eso hace cerca de un mes y sigo a la espera

When filename accidentally contains words like "teen" or "lolita" they become unavailable for download. However when I rename them, they become available again. :S

Help me choose a file hosting

I would like some advice from the community. I'm trying to decide which file hosting service to use. I've narrowed it down to File Factory, NitroFlare and RapidGator. After reading (almost) all of the posts here, it sounds like File Factory is having some issues with user satisfaction, which gives me cause for concern. Is the main gripe that FF does not reliably make affiliate payments? What are the benefits of each? Which would you choose? Anyways, here's my analysis of the main features of each site.

File FactoryNitroFlareRapidGator
Affiliate Payment (PPS)90% new/50% rebills70% new/70% rebills50% new/50% rebills
Max file size5GB10GB?
Max storage spaceUnlimited500GBUnlimited
Minimum payout amount$100$100?
Featuresonline streaming of video and audioonline streaming of video and audio?

I have a lot of files that I need to upload and don't want to pick the wrong host and waste my time. My goal is to make money with these files. Thanks for your input. Please feel free to address any other issues I may have missed.

If you're doing it for the money, don't use filefactory. Payment may be delayed sometimes.

But for us who need a stable host who has been around for a long time, and the money is just extra bonus. It is a host where one can upload our files and it's still there after 3-4 years and our users can still download it. Unlike many hosts who come and go.

I would like some advice from the community. I'm trying to decide which file hosting service to use. I've narrowed it down to File Factory, NitroFlare and RapidGator. After reading (almost) all of the posts here, it sounds like File Factory is having some issues with user satisfaction, which gives me cause for concern. Is the main gripe that FF does not reliably make affiliate payments? What are the benefits of each? Which would you choose? Anyways, here's my analysis of the main features of each site.

File FactoryNitroFlareRapidGator
Affiliate Payment (PPS)90% new/50% rebills70% new/70% rebills50% new/50% rebills
Max file size5GB10GB?
Max storage spaceUnlimited500GBUnlimited
Minimum payout amount$100$100?
Featuresonline streaming of video and audioonline streaming of video and audio?

I have a lot of files that I need to upload and don't want to pick the wrong host and waste my time. My goal is to make money with these files. Thanks for your input. Please feel free to address any other issues I may have missed.

To complete your list:

File Factory
NitroFlare
RapidGator
Affiliate Payment (PPS)
90% new/50% rebills
70% new/70% rebills
50% new/50% rebills
Max file size
5GB
10GB
5GB
Max storage space
Unlimited
500GB
Limited
Minimum payout amount
$100
$100
From $15
Features
online streaming of video and audio
online streaming of video and audio
Shaving

On Filefactory is it better to do PPD or PPS? I have had the account for a long time now and have not used them until recently. I just started back in May and my first couple days were good with really no files out there. Numbers increased everyday, Then WHAM! the brakes went on. Shaving was turned on big time.

6jfy9z.png

Guess they noticed I was finally using the service. Now with many more files available for download my numbers have not returned. This is only for a 3rd option for my files. Does anybody make good on sales with Filefactory? Is there a better host out there? I thank you for any help anybody can share.

Back