Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Well, the "all files count" rule has always been a fuzzy concept for me. It never seems to work 100% for any hoster, there's always some "glitch."

Hence my question for users, what have they seen of how it actually works.

But thanks nonetheless ;)

No problem.

I can't vouch for everyone, but it works well for me.

Well, the "all files count" rule has always been a fuzzy concept for me. It never seems to work 100% for any hoster, there's always some "glitch."

Hence my question for users, what have they seen of how it actually works.

But thanks nonetheless ;)

Im not sure I should complete my account to 100 dollars and withdraw it.... or create voucher codes and sell...

Do they pay really ? I got my payment with paypal last year but I waited a year for this payment always they reserved money again...

I need an advice...

hi

I don't know mate, I have a pending payment from 15 Oct. I can generate voucher but its hard to sell them.

I can help you for this.

Send me PM.

I have 2 suggest from 10/2014 and 11/2014, and today it until PENDING.

I trying to chat and Mr Bill is one of them. 2 month and they answer exactly twice. The remain = NO ANWSER.

REsult the second when i trying to required my money: My account is permanently terminated.

Reason: Our fraud department noticed that you were using servers to download files automatically which violates our Terms of Service and Affiliate Terms.

When they dont pay, they think many reason and finally, they band or dont pay or pernantly or close your account.

I dont understand anything why they think i am using servers to download files automatically which violates our Terms of Service and Affiliate Terms.

Exactly they will band my account. Im trying to work hard in 2014 and result = NO PAYMENT + BAND ACC.

I HOPE all user be careful or look out them. Very SCAM and quackery

DONT BELIVE FILEFACTORY, DONT USD PPD .....

Bill Marchan (FileFactory Support)

Dec 18 13:37

Hello,
We are writing to let you know that your FileFactory account has been permanently terminated. Our fraud department noticed that you were using servers to download files automatically which violates our Terms of Service and Affiliate Terms.

Please do not attempt to create additional accounts to perform similar actions, as these accounts will also be removed.
Kind regards,
Bill Marchan
Customer Support Agent
FileFactory - http://www.filefactory.com

Last edited:
Yo también he cobrado lo que pedí el 27 de noviembre por Payza, gracias.

Alguno que tenga puesto por ventas,yo lo tengo por descargas, me puede decir si aquí cuentan las ventas bien?

No doubt, they do pay, unless you tried to cheat their system. I'd say this is most trustworthy and stable service on the market by far. If you cannot make at least a $100 a month on PPD then not even bother and go look elsewhere.

DON'T BElIEVE OWL (catbird)...... They 100% SCAM, i exactly.

Your
behavior is very [FONT=arial, sans-serif]bandit and unprofesional.... BAN and NOT PAY are popular.

DONT LOST YOUR TIME for FILEFACTORY. I used to mistake , i hope you dont same me.

thanks and nice day
[/FONT]

DON'T BElIEVE OWL (catbird)...... They 100% SCAM, i exactly.

Your
behavior is very bandit and unprofesional.... BAN and NOT PAY are popular.

DONT LOST YOUR TIME for FILEFACTORY. I used to mistake , i hope you dont same me.

thanks and nice day

wow , so english , much grammar :)) lol
do u even english ???

can you recomend me a blog with quality posts with filefactory links? thanks

define "quality posts"

Heads up, we seem to have run into hiccup.. If they are going to implement 1TB limit for premium users then their service will be useless.

Hello,The amount of data your FileFactory account is using is excessive. Our fair usage policy explains what we can do to help reduce your overall storage to a more reasonable level: FileFactory
The amount of your storage used is currently 82TB
Premium users are usually allocated a storage amount of 1TB.
Please let us know whether we are able to apply the removal rules to your account. Otherwise, you can continue to store files but we will need to let you know what the once-off or recurring charge would be.
I hope that my message has informed you sufficiently for the time being about this matter. If you have further questions or concerns feel free to respond by replying to this email. Many thanks!

Kind regards,

Last edited:
Back