Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
I've been working with FF for years, and they kept most of my files intact. (BTW, thanks FF). I did reply that they can delete files which have never been downloaded and which were uploaded more than 60 days ago.

As long as all your files are shared and you're making some sales, they are pretty laxed with this 1tb rule.

I have 3tb and I've got files which hasn't been downloaded since 2012.

82tb is too excessive and more so if it's just backup and not shared and making some kind of money for them.

Last edited:
The stats seem to be normal, although I just found they've downgraded my premium account that I just extended for another 90 days to a free account. Awaiting for a response from the support.

Update: It has been fixed.

Hi there, apologies, this was a bug that has now been fixed.

Does anyone know what is going on with the stats of the past few days
800 downloads only 6 of them generate reward earnings.

FYI, another observation, FF made all my files "premium only" w/o a notice. Also, they made all the files searchable on FF Search Engine and disabled the option switch in the account settings.

Last edited:
FF made my files restrict to premium 2 times now, this is really pissing me off. Has anyone else got this? I know for a fact it wasn't done by me on accident because I'm never on the account settings page often anyways. I've been using these guys for over 3 years and now they're starting to pull some shady shit.... seriously?

They pay at least once a month on their own schedule. This month I requested payment on 9th and got paid on 20th, which is the quickest I've seen so far.

First time they deleted the ticket I think, second time they didn't reply but they sent an automatic email saying that they were going to check. 2 weeks passed and no response so I replied to that email and it has been 3 days now. They just don't answer I don't know why. Almost 2 months and 15 days with no sign.

Honestly, I never have had any major issues with them, and I've been working with FF for 4 years. Usually they reply and fix issues within a couple of days. Try to open a new separate ticket, to bring more attention to the issue.

Back