Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Its strange. They pay who they want, for example, im pretty sure I won't get paid (pending from October), but others get paid 15 - 30 days. They ban randomly and they will put any excuse, for example they "blocked" my account because I was downloading too much from my own account lol (use it as backup and download files when I need to upload them in another host).
Overall, not recommended.

Does anyone use FF as Back up filehost?
Is it really unlimit? I wanna upload 1-2 TB to FF, please give me advise, MEGA is good but the price is too high

If you need a backup filehost just for storage, not making $, then try mediafire
Only about $2.50 a month for 1TB storage. You get direct links that don't require log-in, so it's easy to remote upload to filehosts or download to your RDP.
It's a hassle to upload using mediafire's website though. So using zoom is pretty much mandatory.

Does anyone use FF as Back up filehost?
Is it really unlimit? I wanna upload 1-2 TB to FF, please give me advise, MEGA is good but the price is too high

I'm using it for uploading and after all DMCA takedowns I'm still using almost 5TB. I'm a premium for several years now. Getting paid regularly, last request Jan 4th assuming I'll get paid Feb. 15th for that.
Account screenshot:

screen cap

Im waiting for paymet today, Lets see they will pay or not

they do not pay

Last edited:
I've got response from FF support about payment delay. Deja vu?

There’s currently a delay as we’re waiting on funds from one of our payment processors who is (illegally) withholding funds in our account following a complaint from their partner bank. We’re working with them to get the funds released so hopefully it won’t take too much longer. We should be able to make payments within the next week.

oh wow this sounds bad. I have 4.99TB of my uploaded stuff there and they're the only site who let u put this much no matter how many downloads u got, but I already have 200$ pending for almost 2 months so I may start using them as backup storage only and not publish their links anymore.

Back