Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
It seems they are completely ignoring all inquiries regarding payout. Tried to contact them couple of days ago and got dead silence in return. Time to move on.

many lost their trust on filefactory so better move to another host. also be known that filefactory's current affiliate rate 90% of sales and 50% of rebills is too tempting to join but they will surely change it to much lower rate soon. they have done this so many times may filefactory got the most unstable rewards plans. previously they gave just 20% of sales and no rebills.

FYI, I've just got full payout from FF.

Did you contact them for it?

also, via Payza or Amazon GC?

Amazon

many lost their trust on filefactory so better move to another host. also be known that filefactory's current affiliate rate 90% of sales and 50% of rebills is too tempting to join but they will surely change it to much lower rate soon. they have done this so many times may filefactory got the most unstable rewards plans. previously they gave just 20% of sales and no rebills.

don't care much about sales, as I'm on PPD. And the fact that FF keeps stored my files for years makes this file hoster appealing to me. But, I tend to agree that FF not work well for everyone.

Last edited:
No se si han pagado por Amazon pero por Payza seguimos a la espera del pago o alguna explicación sobe el retraso, de que digan una fecha exacta del pago y como es natural de que la cumplan

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there are any new promo offers exist? 365 or 180 days. Or PM me you want to sell yearly coupon.

Please clean up your inbox

• pitt has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Last edited:
Back