Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
FF answer me, maximum 8 days wating.
Never had problem with FF and the staff reply to me after 2 or 5 days (always)

I call bullshit on that. I've got 7 pending inquiries, ranging from 2 weeks to 24 days ago when submitted.
I'm not talking about a reply from an FF tech a year ago, or for that matter 3 months ago.....I'm talking
about in the last fucking month. And not a damn thing was asked about pay. They simply no longer are
replying to inquiries, and I'll need proof positive before I believe otherwise.

I call bullshit on that. I've got 7 pending inquiries, ranging from 2 weeks to 24 days ago when submitted.
I'm not talking about a reply from an FF tech a year ago, or for that matter 3 months ago.....I'm talking
about in the last fucking month. And not a damn thing was asked about pay. They simply no longer are

lol im with you on this one, have 5 pending payments and no staff replies to 3 of my tickets in the past 3 months..

Last edited:

lol im with you on this one, have 5 pending payments and no staff replies to 3 of my tickets in the past 3 months..

Same to me... More than $700 pending.....

I don't have shit pending moneywise, and still getting no reply at all, so let's just everyone that says they're getting replies,
stop the lying, and be honest so we can try to help each other here.

2yu0rvm.jpg

They answered me in 1 day. See screenshort above!

2yu0rvm.jpg

Thanks for checking that out for us! I noticed that you were answered 17 and 18 days ago, and after checking on
the status of my inquiries, have calculated that the oldest one was submitted, a couple days after yours. Could you
tell me if they only answered you on the support website where you inquiry is, or in an email as well? Thanks again
for the info.

Thanks for checking that out for us! I noticed that you were answered 17 and 18 days ago, and after checking on
the status of my inquiries, have calculated that the oldest one was submitted, a couple days after yours. Could you
tell me if they only answered you on the support website where you inquiry is, or in an email as well? Thanks again
for the info.

I only use the website, Helpdesk : FileFactory, never sending emails.

Amounts due to affiliates for any calendar month are paid 15 days after the end of the month.Today is the 16th buy no payment yet :(
IMO they'll never pay us again :(

Amounts due to affiliates for any calendar month are paid 15 days after the end of the month.Today is the 16th buy no payment yet :(
IMO they'll never pay us again :(

they seem to be paying every 2-3 months looking at my 2 year payment records.. so who knows. they seem to be paying randomly if any at all nowadays.

Well there's a surprise, 16th of the month and no payout, no apology, no explanation AGAIN!!

A while back they issued a disclaimer saying they weren't closing down. Seems hard to believe.

No payouts, and they constantly send out 'bargain' emails to entice members to sign up for a year. Is it just another way of trying to get some money in, so they can pay some out? Are they broke?

I know that PayPal and clones have done the filehosts no favours in the last year, but what are we to make of it.

The thing that gets me is if you look in their knowledgebase. Type in affiliates. Last time I looked there were 3 matches, and all of them claim to have been amended in the last few days. They always say that, no matter what day you look, and the content is EXACTLY the same. No amendments at all, it's just made to look that way so that the uninitiated think that they are working on the problem.

I think it's time to cut my losses, and stop using them. Gonna upset a lot of my users, but I fear that I'm going to waste a lot of time uploading to them, only to lose the whole lot when they shut down.

In a way it will save me a lot of time. The amount of time between uploading and the links being processed is ludicrous at the best of times.

RIP FF, I knew thee well.

Back