Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
take%20the%20money.jpg

I lucked out and got a payment May 9, so it's been almost 4 months. There's still money pending, but I really expect to get paid.

I cut my losses and stopped using FF last November, and frankly, I'm surprised they're still around.

I lucked out and got a payment May 9, so it's been almost 4 months. There's still money pending, but I really expect to get paid.

I cut my losses and stopped using FF last November, and frankly, I'm surprised they're still around.

hyp
Are you request on May 9 and got a payment this months ?

No, requested in April and got paid May 9th.
And just a correction, I meant that I DON'T really expect to get paid the remaining balance. I left a ton of files on FF, but don't promote the links anymore, I'll probably just let the account sit there until it expires at the end of the year.

Hmm... I don't think they'll pay anymore. I have $983,00 in balance... My last payout was in November/2012. After 6 tickets and no replies, sure it becomes a scam... :((

My payments/pendings:

Hmm... I don't think they'll pay anymore. I have $983,00 in balance... My last payout was in November/2012. After 6 tickets and no replies, sure it becomes a scam... :((

My payments/pendings:

you do realize they were having issues with payza and webmoney at an earlier stage.. reason why u didnt get payed probably.. my last pay period was in the beggining of may using paypal.. after that not one time again.

I want to ask because alot of you guys really didn't get their payment why not sell vouchers to people will that jeopardize your paypal/filefactory account?? Because I want to do this but I am afraid that my paypal/filefactory account will be banned because of this.

Back