Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
This is the announcement I am talking about it is a new announcement so I am not surprise that is it not yet implemented but by the end of the month most likely it will be implemented.
Premium storage limits now being enforced : FileFactory.

It says Until now we have been applying the rules to particular accounts who were dramatically exceeding the 1TB limit, however effective immediately, any account exceeding this limit will have their space usage automatically reduced.

lolz, havent reached 100 so cannot tell about the payment, but they had delayed earlier too and i had been paid albeit late :) as i said earlier they have been in the game for a long long long time (read b4 filesonic/fileserve) and it wouldnt make sense for them to just keep their affiliates without a proper treatment like some bulls**t host (bulls**t=bitsha*e both short forms r bs!!) :P everyone has bad times n we need to give them time/oppurtunity to provide an explanation. im sure many will agree n many will disagree with me. about the premium storage space being implemented i dont think its a good move :( as complained by them earlier, few hundred use a lot of space and few accounts were exempted, so they can check who are the affiliates who are beneficial to them n they should leave their accounts untouched. bcoz im sure many affilates use ff as backup just to upload so that they can reupload to filehosts where the files have been deleted due to complaints and in turn use a lot of space. i hope they read this :)

But, as I understood, if none of the fair policy rules apply, they will not remove the files. So, files which didn't have download more then 60 days will be removed. But, if all you files are regularly downloaded and you have more then 1TB, they should not remove the files. If your file is not downloaded more then 60 days, then it's probably not interesting for download.

Im on $100 range,payment request on 7/23 to Webmoney but until today nothing.Zero.Do i have to change my payout account to Paypal for better luck?

Selected or not they have to pay me 100$. And if they'll pay me they'll never see me again or the files in my account that still brinks new customers to them.

Back