Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
If you had earned this money 7-8 months ago, they would not have made payment.They are cheater.If you use active your account, they will pay you.FUCK THEM !

If you had earned this money 7-8 months ago, they would not have made payment.They are cheater.If you use active your account, they will pay you.FUCK THEM !

The last file I uploaded was on November 1, 2012.
Haven't shared out anything since then, just all my old links hanging around.
Still got paid.

:wave:

My stats are frozen since 07.MAY.2013 - No earnings, no sales... My last successfull payout was in NOV/2012.

Support never answer my questions/requests... US$ 600,00+ pending payments and I'm a premium user since 2011..... too bad!

[hmmm]

filefactory not paid

I think that the return of FileFactory just a fraud we have had to wait nearly one year, but until now I still do not see information make sure they will pay for us, I have requested payment at 27 / 4 to the maximum is 20 days today, but still no signal from them while their home page back to after 15 days will pay request, and that is phishing

Making sales hand over fist which is great but requested payout on the 30th of April and today is the 15th (when they say payment will be made) with nothing to show for it whilst others have received payment long ago it seems.

Just wish they would be more upfront with affiliates.

Back