Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Just reg'd to give some info on this that I was told:

apparently they have been waiting over a week for their new webmoney account to be upgraded to a merchant passport. If you are unfamiliar with webmoney, you have to be verified by a third party before you can add more than a few hundred dollars into your purse and it can take awhile to happen so I understand why there is such a delay but it still sucks.

do not waste your time !... THEY KID WITH UPLOADERS.PROBABLY, THEY WILL REJECT OUR PAYMENTS AND THEY WILL TELL WE ADDED E2CO, EVERYBODY CAN WITHDRAW MONEY... THEY ARE PROFFESSIONAL LIER !

26 Jul 2012 $394.49 PayPal Reversed

14 Mar 2013 $100.00 Payza Reversed

04 Apr 2013 $100.00 Skrill Declined

26 Apr 2013 $100.00 PayPal Pending*

ALWAYS THE SAME GAME !

i think they are paying once their funds are fully cleared from paypal. I don't know how much they had frozen funds where in there. God knows.

Go with other hosts if you looking for quick payments. This host is good for everything except for payment.

Back