Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
yes I still use them and get few sales in the last days .
they send email that will pay all : paypal in 2- 3 days , wm need more days

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

wow congrats guys! up-loader really need to have a premium account right? cause registered user only have a 50gb storage?

thanks!
depend how much you will upload and share , anyway start like free and then you can upgrade to premium. anyway don't forget that free account no have ftp upload

i think filefactory has had its up and downs, frequent changes etc.. but for those who have stuck around i think its well worth it, who knows maybe they lower minimum withdrawal back to 20$ and increase PPD rates! XD

Glad to see PP back, but man does this host change payment systems frequently!
Something is not right..they return to Paypal,wich blocked they account..and now PayPal news is :they will not support mass payments anymore (overall)....
So either they got a system to make payments,or just another delay ...
They need more people to buy premium accounts,and then start paiyng uploaders.

Back