Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Wow, they announce there will be problems uploading!!!, since i started using them there where nothing but problems uploading, i'm sorry but people that are still using filefactory are complete and utter morons, pps 20% no rebills and no password protected compressed files, and no pay till they get the money from paypal that came as a total surprise to them, even though everybody else would have known this a month before they apparently did.

Well like any other hoster atm they have probs but I am convidant that those probs will solve in time,I use them for 4 years now...made more than $20.000 with them...have 9000 files stored upthere and they still get downloads even the ones I upped 4 years ago as for me it's still a good host even with the probs atm and we all know that it was a good solid host in the past and I believe it will be a good solid host in the future once the probs are over...so be patience with them boy's...

Well like any other hoster atm they have probs but I am convidant that those probs will solve in time,I use them for 4 years now...made more than $20.000 with them...have 9000 files stored upthere and they still get downloads even the ones I upped 4 years ago as for me it's still a good host even with the probs atm and we all know that it was a good solid host in the past and I believe it will be a good solid host in the future once the probs are over...so be patience with them boy's...

I totaly agreed with u! I used FF also for several years now and they were always correct in doing payments. I remember the times they payout weekly on mondays. And yes every monday they proceed the payouts without any expections. (only when there was a holiday on monday in the UK).

We all know since the downside of Megaupload, several other hosts have problems (and some just dissapear or stopped their reward program).
So far FF is one of the little hosts who still improve their infrastructure in those hard times.
So for all those with complains about payouts, don't blame FF, but paypal!

yea sure
servers down
no payments
and they dont give a damm to add a new payment option
its over 2 mounts since they dint pay and you hope to see the money that you earned?
guess again

probably can forget about payments, and tell everyone when you can to stop buying FF premium acc, they will just keep all the moneys instead of start paying their affiliates and come up with many delay tactics just so they can get more money before shutting down i guess.

Back