Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
they certainly are scammers . i just got a mail from them .

Hello,

As per your request at http://filefactory.com we have now closed your account and removed all files associated with it. If you have any recurring payments setup, please be aware that these are not cancelled automatically. Please click here for further instructions.
We are sorry to see you go. If you have any comments or suggestions on how we can improve FileFactory, please contact us at support.filefactory.com

though i have never requested any such thing but i asked them when will i get a chance to request my payment fe days ago lolz . Wat a sick guy their admin is .:)

Drew replied:
Hi,

PayPal have disabled payments FROM our account now, which is causing an additional unexpected delay. We have a sufficient balance to pay all outstanding requested payments, but no way to actually send the funds. Our account manager is working on re-enabling this feature of our account and as soon as this happens we will process the outstanding amounts.

I apologize for this delay, every delay up until this point has been PayPal's fault, and this is no exception.

their alternate methods payout is just bunch of lies. this is what we get from their email reply at the begin of aug when they stop paying.

everyone STOP uploading to this host, they are trying to delay to get more money before they close down.

Drew replied:
Hi,

PayPal have disabled payments FROM our account now, which is causing an additional unexpected delay. We have a sufficient balance to pay all outstanding requested payments, but no way to actually send the funds. Our account manager is working on re-enabling this feature of our account and as soon as this happens we will process the outstanding amounts.

I apologize for this delay, every delay up until this point has been PayPal's fault, and this is no exception.

Don't they know that there are alternatives to PayPal???

This excuse is BULLSHIT!

it's been a month since they disabled ur account, meanwhile u could set up 3 different methodes of payment !!

this is really the 1st time (3 years working with em) i start having doubt on the payment ! *

anyways, if they keep talking about paypal don't expect anything since 150days, even if payment are made ! our accounts will be blocked !

we all request payza webmoney and bank transfert !

FYI

PayPal is now/and has been in the process of freezing the accounts of any and all File Lockers. Period.

Likewise, PayPal is now/and has been in the process of terminating the accounts of any and all File Lockers.

Sad to say, these actions by PayPal are non-appealable.

:-(

Ansley

Hello ya'll,

The "Move Files" option within my FF File Manager does not seem to be working.

Is anyone else having this problem ?

Many thanks,

Ansley

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

And now...........

My FTP files are stuck in Filezilla........and are not moving into the File Manager.

Thanks,

Ansley

Drew
replied:

"We had an issue with our database cluster overnight caused when relocating servers in our data center. This caused several unexpected errors to occur, but this issue has been resolved. Please try again and update this ticket if you encounter any further problems. We apologize for the inconvenience this caused and appreciate you letting us know about this problem."

And, in fact, FTP & the Move File function do appear to be ok.

Hope this helps,

Ansley

Back