Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
It's definetly something wrong with today and yesterday stats...

weird
anyone facing same problem ?

no sales for these 2 days and i have a rate 3/4 sales per day.. (they have no paypal as requiring premium membership)

Me too, sales drop these few days after they removed paypal, hope people will soon get used to the new payment method and everything backs to normal again.

The Panic Games begin today!!
Whiners and Spammers will become more active from today onwards.
Then after this people will start making up their own theories about Paypal, realadultking etc
Then they will goto sfl and start abusing...
This shit never ends and its even funnier is to watch the kids with half broken english who try to seek moral and technical support here :D

Congrats to u to be the first spammer.

well my main issue today is slow downloads from a premium account.

49k/s is something I would expect from a BAD free account connection.

I had good sales over the weekend and above average downloads. But today the site is barely moving at all.

hmm weird.. these past few days no premium sales. ive always had atleast 1 premium sale except this month.

2012-07-17_2219.png

Last edited:
@pocs just paste it as you would with regular username. makes no difference cause @ is used before : @Mr.E yes weird, my download stats are also dropping since 13th after adding even more stuff yestereday seems like no downloads.a few. and all my topics are getting regular view numbers...

No problems in sales for me lately...

What I have had problems with recently is that some files supposedly have zero downloads when I know they have been downloaded.

Last edited:
Hey i'm about to shift to file factory but I noticed you can buy a 1 day pass for 5 dollars.

That means I only get 1 dollar on a sale!!!

Its bad enough you only pay 20% (Please Please get a PPS @ 50%)

Have any of you noticed a loss in revenue because of this. Someone could just pay for a one day pass and download everything on your site. Its not fair!

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Wait i just read on stop file lockers? does that mean that filefactory isn't gonna pay?

WTF is going on! Will filefactory pay on the 1st?

Back