Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Wait guys I will contact them direct and see whats going on and let you know on here the result. :sun:

UPDATE

They usually reply very quickly to me and once again they have, there will be an Official Announcement from them when the set up of their new servers are completed. From my experience this can take anything from 24-72 hours, so please be patient guys. This will be of benefit to all of us.

I also pointed out to them that their download service had slowed down too, compared to what it was. All this was caused by the tremendously high new demand for their service/server.

At least they are responding and their response, I have found, is very fast from their support team. I have faith in this File Host, more than any other, so much so that I bought a Premium Account with them, and havent with any other except Rapidshare.
Here is part of their message to me;

Hello xxxxxxx,

We are aware of the current issues surrounding uploads and slow download speeds. We are in the process of installing new servers to help manage the load. We are expecting these to be installed this week.

An announcement will be posted once the new servers have been provisioned and are operational. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks!
Ryan
FileFactory Support Rep

Hope this helps guys, and dont forget the like button! :sun:

Hi guys,
I need your advice please,
My file factory capacity is almost 500 GB, but my earning is low , so do you think which one is better ? upgrade this account or make newone ?

and with 2 accounts may i use with 1 paypal ?

thank you in advance

Back