Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Filefactory is good for PPS only.
In PPD plan, most of the free users keep getting the error of "No free slots available" due to which they are not able to download files and we are not able to earn.

I had that message yesterday but it was very brief, within 30 seconds the download started through JDownloader.

I had that message yesterday but it was very brief, within 30 seconds the download started through JDownloader.
But this doesn't happens everytime. I used filefactory for 3 months and every day, the people downloading my files were complaining me of these errors. Sometimes people keep getting this error continuously for 1 week. In the end i have to switch over to another host.

Most of the time i use three hosts to upload my files however Filefactory get the lowest rates among them which i don't really get why. Maybe some difficulties for free downloads. But i'm not really sure. Except this upload speed and their PPS system is pretty good.

Most of the time i use three hosts to upload my files however Filefactory get the lowest rates among them which i don't really get why. Maybe some difficulties for free downloads. But i'm not really sure. Except this upload speed and their PPS system is pretty good.
Hey can you tell me which other two hosts you use for PPD. I want to give them a try too....

From my experience Filevelocity is good for PPD but i usually work on PPS since there isn't any host that pays well for PPD though my download rates are really high. It's a shame that we don't have any host offering a good PPD program :( I usually use Extabit, Turbobit and Filevelocity with Filefactory. Only Filevelocity for PPD.

From my experience Filevelocity is good for PPD but i usually work on PPS since there isn't any host that pays well for PPD though my download rates are really high. It's a shame that we don't have any host offering a good PPD program :( I usually use Extabit, Turbobit and Filevelocity with Filefactory. Only Filevelocity for PPD.
Does filevelocity pays ??
On one of their threads i read that people are waiting for weeks for their payment and they haven't received it yet.

But this doesn't happens everytime. I used filefactory for 3 months and every day, the people downloading my files were complaining me of these errors. Sometimes people keep getting this error continuously for 1 week. In the end i have to switch over to another host.

I have researched and tested every filehost out there since January. It was a lot of work and a shame that all my reports on one thread I was updating was deleted on here without good reason . So much good work lost.

I took my time and eventually went with FFilefactory, because their support is good and fast and so is their server. I know they have upgraded their server to cope with the heavy demand from all their "new clients", but sometimes it is still overloaded even for Premium users. I took advantage of one of their many offers and got Premium for a year for only $39. I havent been disappointed.

However, I have found out that it really does depend on what time of day you choose to use them, whether it is for a FREE download or a Premium.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

if anyone has a problem with upload all day long ??

No, in fact Im testing it now to download one of your movies from my site Roberto. Its showing 1hr 36mins to download through JDdownloader and 4 hours to download from FFactory's site direct......

Go figure. But it is a holiday in many countries today so I am not surprised, but usually early in the day and very late at night I find FFactory is fast, at peak periods, like all of the Filehosts, it does slow down considerably.

So please all you downloaders, go to the beach and let me download my movie! :))

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Does filevelocity pays ??
On one of their threads i read that people are waiting for weeks for their payment and they haven't received it yet.

There is a sep thread for all info about them, this thread is for FFactory. :sun:

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Yes

I could not upload anything today

Im downloading now, but it is slower than usual. :)

Originally posted by Ladybbird1 : I have researched and tested every filehost out there since January.
I have had gone through all your those posts. Then you inferred that only two file hosts as reliable - Filedino and Freakshare. Are you now adding Filefactory with it ?
I have been a Filefactory user since the heydeys of Cloud storage. But recently I also get very low PPD counts. Moreover they deduct the earnings from the file that is subsequently deleted by them for DMCA violation. No music files are alive after 20/25 downloads. Everyday I loose earnings from at least 40 counts.

Can you suggest any good file host for PPD that don't deduct earning as above ?

I have had gone through all your those posts. Then you inferred that only two file hosts as reliable - Filedino and Freakshare. Are you now adding Filefactory with it ?
I have been a Filefactory user since the heydeys of Cloud storage. But recently I also get very low PPD counts. Moreover they deduct the earnings from the file that is subsequently deleted by them for DMCA violation. No music files are alive after 20/25 downloads. Everyday I loose earnings from at least 40 counts.

Actually that was a long time ago and I updated my recommendations in the advice on all File Hosts thread that was deleted, I know know why it was.
All File Hosts delete/block links after a certain time for violation as you mention. All File Hosts have updated their TOS, because of all the latest new actions by the US.

I dont know about your personal situation, I have not read those sorts of complaints from uploaders on my site, in fact more and more of them are using FFactory. The only thing I can suggest you do is to start a ticket with them to ask them. But I think it would be advisable to read their updated TOS first.

The other thing that may help is that uploaders should never include the name of what movie etc is in their links, espec on new releases, write something else in there like some sort of code so you know what they are, eg. For the new movie Suspicion, enter picion and so on, or just some letters.

Im amazed that so many uploaders do not do this. ;)

Sorry I couldnt be more helpful, we all have to accept what is offered to us in this present difficult time.

Good Luck :sun:

Back