Fileever.net discussion

Fileever

nd6Uvj2.png

h7YwJ12.jpg

Last edited:
222 comments
Could you check this payment? I did not received this payment, Thank you (check your PM)

2021-06-24$xxPAID
Post automatically merged:

My last payment from Fileever is 22.06.2021, not 25.06.2021

Last edited:
Yes because your purpose is different. We told you, you can not ask under 25 usd by bitcoin because our btc platform not allow to send that little amount.

Your total payment is sent now, we will not work with you after now.

lol how lame is this. You know you can set different minimum payouts for various paymenttypes with a few lines of extra code, right? If you have different minimum payouts for different payment methods, don't blame users for your own failure to implement such code.

Reminds me of a dictatorship. But you can only do that until you can no longer pay for your advertising.

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU
No actually this is truth. You can not comment like that, if you have any proof not paid you can put here, if not please quite.

lol how lame is this. You know you can set different minimum payouts for various paymenttypes with a few lines of extra code, right? If you have different minimum payouts for different payment methods, don't blame users for your own failure to implement such code.
Actually we are not blaming people, we contacted and told that problem to our people. Please firstly try to understand what you read.

Payout done
Could you check this payment? I did not received this payment, Thank you (check your PM)

2021-06-24$xxPAID

My last payment from Fileever is 22.06.2021, not 25.06.2021
Payout done my friend you can check.

Last edited:
No actually this is truth. You can not comment like that, if you have any proof not paid you can put here, if not please quite.

Actually we are not blaming people, we contacted and told that problem to our people. Please firstly try to understand what you read.

Payout done

Payout done my friend you can check.
Hi,
Please check your PM
REgards

Thank you so much, I got your payment. Your uploading is back. Welcome back.

But how can user can download with this speed

My user comment about your service, please fix or change it.

Last edited:
Oh no worries, I understand.
You rejected a user payment request, and didn't return the funds to his account. You had no intention of doing it, but then you were called out by the user on a public forum. Days went by and you still hadn't returned the funds to his account. Scammer.

what is "upload limit exceeded"? I don't have single file uploaded

why are you keeping this scum pinned?

Last edited:
Back