Fileever.net discussion

Fileever

nd6Uvj2.png

h7YwJ12.jpg

Last edited:
222 comments
yesterday I asked for my payment via webmoney and I have it in my account.
Now what I do not understand is because the admin has not said anything to upload files, it has been like this for several days.

Hi, I do not understand your behavior, I have not received the payment and also this morning my account is banned, why?
Maybe because you said they're scammer here. They just start open new file sharing, and now they're facing uploading problem which they're fixing. But I do not know why I do not have money in my webmoney but their status is paid.

Maybe because you said they're scammer here. They just start open new file sharing, and now they're facing uploading problem which they're fixing. But I do not know why I do not have money in my webmoney but their status is paid.
They made me think they are scammers, but I can always change my mind, just fix the problems! I hope they take my BAN off

Premium prices are ridiculous .. who's getting one for $15 upto $24 a month?

A couple of days both Ausfile and this host had the same 'no servers available' ... coincidence?

Well...

if your payments are marked as "Paid", but you didnt received the money and the upload-problems are not solved, than the question is why "Fileever" didnt say something about that?

He is online, he read this thread atm.

The last step should be to inform "The Court" - the host has to answer them, otherwise they get a permanently ban.

SCAM!!
Post automatically merged:

after he asked me for the BTC key, he banned me and didn't pay me! Sorry it was a nice service ...

Last edited:
All payouts done.

And about comment of scam, all payouts will be done since we started, and will be.

We had server problems since last week by our server company and we are solving today.

For other bad comments that users will be banned. Because we dont want kind of that people on our platform.

Hi, I do not understand your behavior, I have not received the payment and also this morning my account is banned, why?
Yes because your purpose is different. We told you, you can not ask under 25 usd by bitcoin because our btc platform not allow to send that little amount.

Your total payment is sent now, we will not work with you after now.

Well...

if your payments are marked as "Paid", but you didnt received the money and the upload-problems are not solved, than the question is why "Fileever" didnt say something about that?

He is online, he read this thread atm.

The last step should be to inform "The Court" - the host has to answer them, otherwise they get a permanently ban.
If user see payment PAID, that payment PAID. We have just one user has problem, and his payout also done.

c4c00f1ea47bc11e7bc6fb4eadb274e4ae171730d8205a8a0f8b3f473a308e96

Last edited:
Back