FileDefend.com - PPS up to 75%, PPD $40/1000 Downloads, 200GB Storage + Launch Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
today i uploaded 300mb file after uploading anouther file the message shows
You can leech 0 MB more files today

That message just means you can leech as much as you want. I've removed the message to stop the confusion.

Remote Upload is not working

Please test again. Our technicians have fixed up the code for remote uploads. Let us know if you still have problems. Do not notify us if it is not working for RS, we are aware of the SSL issue for RS and are working on this.

upload not working, server location (mine) NL, speed: 0kb/s via browser

You are remote uploading from your NL server? I just tested and its working ok.

Please fix problem with remote upload

See message above.

No addons. Still wrong captcha.

And fyi.... that topic is over 1 year old and that problem had been fixed a long, long time ago..... Captchas show fine everywhere else.

And fix remote uploads from rapidshare.

I'm just offering suggestions. We have a huge amount of downloads starting every minute from non members so captcha doesn't appear to be an issue on our end. Trying to investigate where the conflict is. Please give us time!

Why didn't this guy just read our website? It's all there in plain English.

http://filedefend.com/premium.html

1) How come I have 4 downloads and money earned if I haven't even published my files?

2) You went throught pre-approval of Paypal? Are you sure they won't block you? There is a difference between a theory that you know a TOS and a practice how Paypal works.

I found a bunch more, and they are all over 600 mb. Made 16$ with these files, I ruined my reputation. :facepalm:

How were these files uploaded? I can only assume they were not uploaded properly or the upload was cancelled half way.

And why you are not answering to ANDU666?

Just did.

1) How come I have 4 downloads and money earned if I haven't even published my files?

2) You went throught pre-approval of Paypal? Are you sure they won't block you? There is a difference between a theory that you know a TOS and a practice how Paypal works.

1. Good question. Did you download the files yoruself?

2. I'm not interested in discussing PayPal anymore.

Last edited:
No, I didn't, basically.

Just one file to see what's the speed, but I stopped it after 5 seconds. You count only completed downloads, so that shouldn't be counted in the stats.

Flash Upload. If it was a problem during upload, why it appeared in filemanager? And why smaller files are ok? Only the 500-600 mb+ have this problem (all of them).

That message just means you can leech as much as you want. I've removed the message to stop the confusion.

Please test again. Our technicians have fixed up the code for remote uploads. Let us know if you still have problems. Do not notify us if it is not working for RS, we are aware of the SSL issue for RS and are working on this.

You are remote uploading from your NL server? I just tested and its working ok.

See message above.

I'm just offering suggestions. We have a huge amount of downloads starting every minute from non members so captcha doesn't appear to be an issue on our end. Trying to investigate where the conflict is. Please give us time!

Why didn't this guy just read our website? It's all there in plain English.

http://filedefend.com/premium.html

Remote Upload still not working

OK, I just RE-UPLOADED one of the files, with the normal file upload button and the same shit happens. You should consider looking into this problem more seriously
7gp1d.png

file upload just can upload 1 file only?Please increase limit to 5

and file upload now very bad,click the upload button after no any reponse

the flash upload also have problem,after finish upload get this message:HTTP error

so please fix it thanks.

Not yet :facepalm:
Remote upload still does not work for me :(
Working on it still for you. Can you send a ticket to support@filedefend.com

Hello!Administrator.These two documents are the normal upload, flash upload, but the download size of the original not the same as administrator to help test, thank you

http://filedefend.com/zcnd4s0z9rv9/201207002.part2.rar
http://filedefend.com/nvgvtqh1j50p/201207002.part3.rar

Seems odd what method are you using to upload?

Not yet :facepalm:
Remote upload still does not work for me :(

We need more information than 'does not work'.

Please send a ticket to support@filedefend.com and tell us :

• Which filehost you are remote uploading from
  • Your username
  • What message you get when you try to remote upload
Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back