FileDefend.com - PPS up to 75%, PPD $40/1000 Downloads, 200GB Storage + Launch Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

FileDefend

Banned
Banned
logo_small.png

Dear WJunction Community,

I’d like to introduce you to a new File Hosting provider, FileDefend.com
Since early 2012 we have building and compiling all of the best features of file hosting sites and are ready to release FileDefend.com

File sharing and hosting is a serious business and we are here for the long term. We know how you have been wronged in the past by fly by night websites and we intend to change the way you think about making money.

Our Affiliate Program: http://filedefend.com/make-money.html
We have 24/7 support to answer any of your questions

We have many new promotions that are just waiting to be launched and we have decided to launch with one right now - ONLY for Wjunction affiliates!

Opening WJunction Promotion (LIMITED TIME OFFER)
By signing up this week by the 8th of July you will receive multiple bonuses including:
1. An extra 10 percent of sales for an entire week (this is a massive 75 percent - 85 percent if you use our webmaster function)
2. Increased number of upload slots for your account to allow you to get even more files onto our servers faster.
3. $500 Giveaway – The first 500 affiliates to join will receive a $1 starting balance directly into their account.
4. Any affiliates that earn more than $200 in sales in 7 days will be entitled to bi-weekly payments via PayPal.
If you are a serious affiliate who can get big downloads and even bigger sales... then you have come to the right place. Contact us via our Support Portal at http://filedefend.com/support to discuss what we can offer you.

Here are some of our great Features:
• Short waiting time for Free Users.
• Free Users can store up to 200GB of files.
• Files are stored for 30 days from the last download (unlimited for Premium Users).
• Premium speed of upwards of 10MB/s
• Premium users can upload up to 5GB and download up to 5GB
• Support remote upload from other File Hosts (including all of the latest big file sharing sites you know and love)
• Support for download/upload accelerators (JDownloader, XOOM)
• Affiliates paid via Paypal and Payza (high earning affiliates can be paid even more frequently)
• Additional 10 Percent Of Sales For Webmasters (add your website to your account!)

We offer three very high paying affiliate payment models:

1. Pay Per Sale Commission – Up to 75% for every premium sold!

Earn serious money by recommending our Premium service.
Get 65% of all new referred Premium Sales and 10% extra if you are a webmaster.

2. Paid Per Download - up to $40 per 1,000 downloads!

Get paid from all around the world by sharing your files!
$40 per 1,000 downloads.

Group A
United States, United Kingdom, Canada

Group B
France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Ireland, Finland, Australia, New Zealand

Group C
Russia, Austria, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Slovakia, Cyprus, Sierra Leone, Liechtenstein, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Iran, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Oman, Malta, Gibraltar

Group D
All Others

3. Hybrid (50/50) - Earn 50% PPS + 50% PPD
Get the benefits of both plans by receiving 50% of every new sale you refer + 50% of downloads from anywhere in the world.

Note
- You may change your plan only once every 48 hours. Requests made after 23:30EST will be considered as being made the next day.
- Minimum payout amount is US$20. We process all requested payouts weekly, every Tuesday.

More Details: http://filedefend.com/make-money.html
For Banners: http://filedefend.com/n2-filedefend-banners.html

We always welcome any feedback and/or suggestions that you may have about FileDefend, therefore do not hesitate to contact us here or via our Support Portal or the contact details below.
We hope to see you sharing soon!

Admin
FileDefend

Affiliates Email: affiliates@filedefend.com
Support Email: support@filedefend.com

B1Zcf.gif

oC2K7.png

f5Uwf.gif

GaSGZ.gif

Tvmaw.gif

Last edited:
616 comments
Wc 2 Wj!!

Me Requested U By Ticket ''I Need More Storage Space''

Please Give Uploader Chance 2 Use Your Site.

Uploader = Visitors = Sales = $$

So Please Upgrade My User Account Please!! So I Can Use It From Now.

Hi WJunction,

Thankyou all for the kind welcome.

Non-member speed is 100kb/s
Free member speed is 200kb/s
Premium member speed is 10MB/s +

Admin

welcome but what about payza payment option ? and Become a PREMIUM-Member is only for pp is not safe and good try to get more option early

regards

Welcome to WJ. You have to fight with spammers coz almost every filehost has lost PPD.

I just tried to download file as a free user and it gave me wrong captcha error 7 times. then i left it.
Not a good starting man.

Last edited:
We may add credit card and/or other payment options in future. We will wait for feedback from users.
If you wanna stay , add them right away!
Rapidgator, extabit, fiberupload,ul.to , filevelocity had paypal problems, and the list can go on, what makes you think that you won't?
And if you want to offer suport, then do it by answering to the questions, dont ignore any of them that isnt absurde. .
and by asnwer to the question i dont mean to premium beggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back