woxenrud

I tested file.al for a week and I like it a lot so far.

They also let you set your own custom download delay time, time between downloads, and download speed for free users.

Last edited:
399 comments
Thanks for the like jupiler , site is down now , hope they not scam otherwise my site will be dead too as they are the only links in my site . , i like this host as they are the only host which allow user to customize file size , waiting time , speed and others setting.

Last edited:
Site is back but i think they should invest on better or at least a more stable server to host our files as they charge really high price for their premium , if the site keep going offline , not much people will have confidence to buy premium even if my upload content is good .

Do not worry, at this time File.AL upgrading servers and working to increase internet tiers for more stable and still anti-abuse filehost after depfile is dead.
Payouts twice per week: Mondays and Fridays, minimal amount is $5 for BTC and WMZ, but still $100 for paypal, because paypal payouts still get big commission fees by payout gateway.

There is only one problem with File.AL which is file deletion time. It really needs a long expiry for hard working affiliates as 90 days are very less for massive collections.

absolutely horrific hosting site, free users get 10kb/s and every time after 1 hour has passed file becomes "temporary unavailable and breaks the download" no resume option. its more or less a troll host using "free" to get posted on sites which only allow free links but good luck downloading anything thats bigger than 10mb.

stay away from these hustlers.

nah, just stating the fact that anyone allowing this host on a forum which only allows free hosts is dumb... no free user can download anything from this host period, you could just as much set files to premium only.

best of luck on your cp postings mr jinx, hope your earnings reach 8k once more, until fbi/interpol comes and knocking :)

absolutely horrific hosting site, free users get 10kb/s and every time after 1 hour has passed file becomes "temporary unavailable and breaks the download" no resume option. its more or less a troll host using "free" to get posted on sites which only allow free links but good luck downloading anything thats bigger than 10mb.

stay away from these hustlers.

Is not true , you can set self the download speed for free files , even till 1MB/sec

So it the person self that post those files , not wand that his files get free downloads

nah, just stating the fact that anyone allowing this host on a forum which only allows free hosts is dumb... no free user can download anything from this host period, you could just as much set files to premium only.

best of luck on your cp postings mr jinx, hope your earnings reach 8k once more, until fbi/interpol comes and knocking :)

Fu*ck you moron. Hope you willll wind your kids on that sites. I post 100% legit stuff which even don't have DMCA.

File.AL not allowed FAST downloads from commercial networks from these types:

• proxies
  • debrids
  • anonymity networks
  • bad bots and scrapers
If you have a target to download all you want FAST and SAFE, and you are NOT LEECHER or Debrid, you must use direct IP, TOR or private VPN service.
All other downloads will be decreased to few kilobytes/s.

This feature named BCD (Block Commercial Downloads - the best solution on the market for block unwanted downloads), now it forced enabled for all websmasters to collect analytics and statistics.
It near future you will be able to disable this function for your files in Profile page.

Back