Fembed VS Easyload your opinion

33 comments
easyload has problems with file conversion. It does not reduce the size of the raw file but only changes the format to mp4. On weekends you won't see anything on easyload because you see only buffering. I uploaded a 1.79 GB (720p) mkv file and later easyload converts in mp4 to same size 1.79 GB. As for me, video hosting is not ready for use.

easyload has problems with file conversion. It does not reduce the size of the raw file but only changes the format to mp4. On weekends you won't see anything on easyload because you see only buffering. I uploaded a 1.79 GB (720p) mkv file and later easyload converts in mp4 to same size 1.79 GB. As for me, video hosting is not ready for use.
Hello,

Yeah, we used to do that, I though users might like having a fast conversion/encoding so we just copy it's bitrate/codec to make it fast. Now we start using HLS conversion so it is required to optimized the video for streaming specially for web.

Guys, please remember that I am updating the site everyday. Looking for way to optimized the whole thing. It means there's a changes everyday. Specially if I found a bug on the system.

fembed has an excellent conversion (720p/1080p) like 1gb~2gb size mp4
other hosts like mixdrop,go, easy convert 1080p movies in 700/800/900mb size, sh*t quality.

the problem is fembed too lazy, too many buffering.

this moment we dont have a trusted host (when openload death)

btw i like youdbox, good speed download/upload, options to untoched mp4 files, u can upload rarbg/yts releases (untoched)
Waiting for subtitles feature

fembed has an excellent conversion (720p/1080p) like 1gb~2gb size mp4
other hosts like mixdrop,go, easy convert 1080p movies in 700/800/900mb size, sh*t quality.

the problem is fembed too lazy, too many buffering.

this moment we dont have a trusted host (when openload death)

btw i like youdbox, good speed download/upload, options to untoched mp4 files, u can upload rarbg/yts releases (untoched)
Waiting for subtitles feature

and for easylaod what do you think?

I won't use both, fembed have a lot of problems now, conversion and streaming is very slow.

Easyload also very slow converting files.

I would suggest for you too try netu.tv and abcvideo.cc

I won't use both, fembed have a lot of problems now, conversion and streaming is very slow.

I deleted netu since he started to open the video in pop
and
abcvideo offers only 300 GB of disk space

I deleted netu since he started to open the video in pop
and
abcvideo offers only 300 GB of disk space
You can write us anytime about any think you need. we just have limit to save our server from peoples who just store their personal data and never come back. that's why we apply such limits. otherwise we can provide you with unlimited storage. according to your need. write us message with your abc id if youur storage is full we will increase this for you.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks to consider us. I will never disappoint you.

Back