Fembed VS Easyload your opinion

33 comments
Easyload not converting videos before staring time everything looking good but now something issue happens the reason is many losers tell there opinion so Easyload admin was changed everything stupid idiots

fembed its a shiit dont work with him he delete your files without notice of course if you get 1k views daily and he dont pay and
DONT WORK WTH FEMBED ITS A SHIT
Post automatically merged:

femebd its very bad , slow player, ddelete yyour files directly and he has a very bad support get away from fembed
Post automatically merged:

fembed itw a wrost, very slow encoding, support 0 very bad support, and he delete your files if you dont get more than 5k daily vieuw without notice ( i lost 5 tb of files and i get more than 1k daily but he delete my files saying its not siffisant fembed had a bad admin with a very bad player stopped all time , all time slow
dont work with femebd

to this day i would recommend fembed, but what is happening lately makes it no longer a first choice.
you can't share your uploaded vids, because encoding sometimes takes up to two days, and when they're finally available to share, either a conversion error occurs or buffering is above acceptance, almost nothing can be watched.
I have the impression that they don't care much about their service anymore, this can be seen especially with support and their attitude. the only solution to problems is their "we'll check it bro", and nothing is fixed.

as for easyload, they definitely have their pros, but because it's still alpha, there are a lot of bugs there, but even so I would choose easyload from the two, is stable enough that you can actually work in contrast to fembed.

Do not upload to fembed not "popular" files with a few viewers! I upload files to more hosts, my viewers choose anonter one. I did not abuse system, they deleted my account. Arrogant style, I do not recommend fembed.

For me when it comes to uploads of videos fembed is the best and I dont have any hazels, with Easyload I just joined them and the mount of times trying and failing due to status - network is driving me crazy.

Back