ElitePixels.net - Web Design Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the service, Loved the logo. You can check it out for yourself on my website in my sig.

Got him to do a small logo for me . He Did a flawless job wiith it. Will be Surely eating his head for my stuff soon :)

Froomple No Doubt he is a Great Designer:)

Thank you loads for your kind words guys <3

Working on two templates right now, one WHCMS and one Filehost template :sun:
Can't wait to show it to you guys :D

For some time I was looking for someone to create a logo for my site. We found here WJUNCTION Froomple Graphics - GFX with a Difference, and within minutes my problem was solved. Moves very quickly and as you can see has experience in design. Thank you very much and would highly recommend. Worth! =)

Thanks for the awesome avatar and siggy design!! :)

maybe found the right person to get my stuff done (y)

Just say awesome designer :D

Fast n nice

thanks mate

For some time I was looking for someone to create a logo for my site. We found here WJUNCTION Froomple Graphics - GFX with a Difference, and within minutes my problem was solved. Moves very quickly and as you can see has experience in design. Thank you very much and would highly recommend. Worth! =)

Thanks a lot guys :)

Waiting to work for you @Royal Prince B-)

how much do you normally charge for a logo? if its a new site? just asking since u said no definite price

I've sent you a PM :)

Regards

Awesome guy & designer . Did a banner for me in just few hours . I was blank about the idea but his innovation helped me to get a wonderful output ;) Vouch for him .

Got Froomple to do me a small button design and he did in a few minutes. The result was professional and perfect. I'll use his services going forward and would recommend him to everyone! :)

Awesome guy & designer . Did a banner for me in just few hours . I was blank about the idea but his innovation helped me to get a wonderful output ;) Vouch for him .

Got Froomple to do me a small button design and he did in a few minutes. The result was professional and perfect. I'll use his services going forward and would recommend him to everyone! :)

He gave what i wanted, and that's what designer has to do.
Will surely work with you again...!!!

Thanks for your kind reviews :heiligenschein:

And my portfolio is coming live soon :D (a complete new brand name B-) )

I'll be focusing in web-designs mainly, also i've designed over 10 sites till date, Can't wait to show it to you guys xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back